Page 41-50

"Wow...Wow..."

What? Hallucinations? It's been five months in the end of the world. How can there be an ordinary dog... But Qin Yi still stopped, in case it's really a dog? A dog may eat it for a long time, and it's meat! Meat - For so long at the end of the world, Qin Yi has only seen one kind of meat, which is human flesh. Pig, cow, sheep, chicken, duck and fish? Don't even think about it. He is so lucky to wake up his power... It's good to survive.

Qin Yi still did not resist the temptation and walked to the source of the sound. He made two "wang" from time to time, hoping to get a response. If there is danger... He is at least an agile power. It should be no problem to escape.

"Wow...wow..." The voice became weaker and weaker, and Qin Yi couldn't help but be anxious and accelerated his pace. At a corner, he saw a big yellow dog lying dying in the snow, most of his body covered by snowflakes, and there were blood stains around him... injured? Are you infected? I don't think so yet, right? Can you eat it? Qin Yi couldn't help licking his lips, and saliva began to secrete uncontrollably. He slowly walked towards the big yellow dog and suddenly felt a little strange.

Isn't it snowing?

But hunger made him unable to think so much. Qin Yi took out a stick from the sack he carried with him. This was what he went down from the mop. He raised the stick and was about to hit the dog's nose--

But the dog suddenly disappeared.

A meatball-like thing lay quietly in the snow, and the meatball suddenly cracked, revealing the fine fangs inside and a tentacle?

Is it an illusion? But what is this? Qin Yi threw down the stick and turned around and ran away, but the tentacles were faster and wrapped around the man's neck in an instant! Tighten, tighten... The tentacles began to secrete liquid. When the white liquid touched Qin Yi's skin, Qin Yi felt that he was thrown into a hot pot. Is it hot and painful? Pain... But he soon became unconscious.

The entangled neck suddenly disappeared, as if it was melted by tentacles. His body fell to the ground and blood flowed all over the ground. The tentacles pierced the man's head and swallowed the whole head before dragging the body over and under the snow.

Another hour later, only a pool of blood was left in this place. And the poor big yellow dog, who was on the verge of death, lay in the snow and moaned again.

...

"It seems to be a dog." Xu Yang looked at the "creature" lying on the ground and smiled, "Can any zombies disguise themselves as dogs?"

"Don't you female college students like this furry little animal? I thought you would be in a hurry to go down and save it.

"Who will save me if I save it?" Xu Yang sneered, and she touched a grenade in the back row. "If it's really a dog, I'll give it a good pleasure and tell it not to become a zombie, which is also a blessing. What kind of new kind of zombie disguise is it? That's a lesson for it. As he spoke, Xu Yang opened the safety bolt and directly smashed the grenade into the dog's body?

No, the mrenade disappeared.

With a bang, the snow was blown up three feet high. There are still a lot of pieces of flesh and blood.

"It seems to be disguised." Lu Huixue thought that this is also a little bit of that guy's back. It's not good to meet anyone, but he bumped into Xu Yang. A thunder went down and blew up all the meat and meat - what the hell do you?

Lu Huixue suddenly hit the steering wheel, and the car suddenly turned sharply and almost turned over. Xu Yang looked at the ground with a cold face and unexpectedly poked out a tentacle? And what is the connected brain-like thing! Xu Yang has never seen this strange creature!