Page 81-90

Lu Huixue seemed to be struggling, but after she was entangled, she was still relieved: "If you want to go to the K base, we'll go."

"I didn't say it was K base..." Xu Yang looked at the dazzling chandeliers in the hall and closed her eyes. Her voice gradually weakened. "Actually, I don't know."

Even if she was reborn, she knew too little information.

Lu Huixue also leaned on the sofa, but she looked at the wall, but her left hand slowly moved towards Xu Yang. Until he touched Xu Yang's hand and held it.

Xu Yang seemed to be a little confused. Such emotions are rare.

Rarely, Lu Huixue didn't know how to comfort Xu Yang.

At the beginning of the end of the world, Lu Huixue still felt that it was nothing, and the country would take care of everything. But after the early evacuation, there was no news... No one knew where the senior management went to take refuge. Maybe it's not a refuge? Tang Feng dares to be under the banner of the military. Maybe he will know something.

"We will become stronger, if this disaster is just a screening. We will live." Wait for someone else to save you? Wait for the end of the world? How long do you have to wait? Can you wait? Don't wait.

Your life should be in your own hands.

Lu Huixue clenched Xu Yang's hand hard, which made Xu Yang have to open her eyes and look at her.

"Yes, but I'm very tired. I don't want to hear you sentimental. Xu Yang pulled his hand and got up to the bathroom.

Of course she will survive.

She has existing and unrespeared summoning beasts, and she signed a contract with them. How can she not live well?

...

Xu Yang woke up from a riot. The house began to shake sharply, the vase was thrown to the ground, and the chandelier was crumbling...

Lu Huixue woke up and immediately turned on the light, but the light flashed for a while and went out again! Is the circuit broken?

"There is an earthquake!! Earthquake--"

"Get up, everyone! Run away--"

The super powers are more alert, and some people have begun to evacuate.

Lu Huixue put on her clothes and saw that Xu Yang had finished dressing and walking outside the house. She took the flashlight on the living room table and protected Xu Yang and walked out.

The house has been shaking. Lu Huixue doesn't know where the earthquake is, but it's too dangerous here. She and Xu Yang stood in the empty yard. There were many stars and stars in the last night. The crowd was running in the dark, and the fire powers lit the fire for lighting, and the whole base slowly lit up and was noisy everywhere. No one knows what happened.

"A city, there is also an earthquake." Xu Yang sighed. At the beginning of the end of the world, she suffered an earthquake, although she was in the car at that time. To be honest, it's not far from A City, and it's not an earthquake zone.

"Ah--" Suddenly there was a scream from the outside city. Then there were the cries of ordinary people.

"All the supernatural powers quickly kill the insects that crawled out of the cracks!" A leader shouted loudly and rushed to the outer city. What kind of bullshit power grid is it!" He punched the unelectric iron net and drilled straight out.

"Worm? Cracks? Lu Huixue still doesn't understand. Xu Yang has summoned Aqui and Fleet to rush over there.

She has seen the big gap cut by the earthquake. Maybe that's what the man said. As for the bugs crawling out? Mutant ? Zerg living underground?