Page 31-40

"No matter what? I want you to kill all your team members?" Xu Yang seemed to be laughing.

"..." Lu Huixue was speechless. She thought for a time and took Xu Yang's hand on her neck. "Then you'd better kill me."

Xu Yang laughed out loud, and she didn't withdraw her hand. --*-Fast update, no anti-theft-*--touched Lu Huixue's neck and moved manually. After touching Lu Huixue's collarbone, she saw that Lu Huixue's face turned red again. She moved her palm to Lu Huixue's cheek, and she leaned forward and approached her. "So, is your life mine?"

Lu Huixue's brain was a little dizzy. She moved her lips, "No, no... I mean--"

A kiss. It is shallow and leaves at a touch. Xu Yang rubbed the tip of Lu Huixue's nose. She was smiling and laughing into Lu Huixue's heart. Xu Yang..." Lu Huixue couldn't help calling.

"You like me."

"Yes, I like you." Lu Huixue's eyes gradually became clear. She blushed and replied.

"So, what can you do for me when I don't like you?" Xu Yang posted Lu Huixue, pointed to Lu Huixue's heart, and asked.

Lu Huixue was almost crazy. She was so thirsty that even if Xu Yang said "I don't like you" word by word, it didn't extinguish her heart. She knew, of course, that if Xu Yang had any other feelings for herself, she wouldn't have been like this. But Lu Huixue was still excited. Uncontrollable excitement.

"I don't know." Lu Huixue told the truth. She didn't know what she could do. But... "I will accompany you wherever you want to go. I will do my best to protect you.

"If I'm going to die, if you save me, you will definitely die. Will you save me?"

"...I don't know. But I won't leave you and run away."

"Well, then I'll reluctantly join you." Xu Yang stood up straight and pinched Lu Huixue's cheek. The woman's face was frighteningly hot, and her expression was also dull.

"Sister Lu, you have been working hard all day. Would you like something to eat?" A girl over there shouted.

Xu Yang looked over, and the girl looked extremely concerned, and her eyes turned red. She tutted in her heart. In fact, in the end of the world, such a girl can live for a long time.

"Chen Shuyu, sit down." Zhou Zhiya frowned and scolded. They are very tired all day, and they really don't want to say anything more. But doesn't this person look at the atmosphere?

Zhou Zhiya looked at the land army opposite. She never expected that the Land Corps would be so obedient in front of the deputy.

"I don't care about the Land Corps. Everyone has been tired for a day..." Chen Shuyu said and became aggrieved. Duan Anchang saw that he was very distressed and hurried to get up to comfort her. While persuading Zhou Zhiya, "Sister Zhou, don't talk about Xiao Yu. She is also kind-hearted."

Zhou Zhiya was too lazy to argue with him. She stared at Lei Hao and asked Lei Hao to touch his nose with a headache. Well, wasn't he also kind at that time? How long can a poor girl live in the end of the world? Although he did see Chen Shuyu's beauty before he was moved by compassion, the land team was the same.

Besides, the conscience of heaven and earth. He just saved people, but he didn't think about the girl. Absolutely not! He didn't know that the girl would knock on his door at that time. He happened to be taking a shower, so Zhou Zhiya went to open it. He heard Chen Shuyu outside pitifully saying that he came to thank himself, and Zhou Zhiya was obviously very cold and asked her to get out quickly.

Didn't he think that the little girl was afraid and came to thank him? How did he know that Chen Shuyu only wore a nightgown at that time? He didn't even see anyone, okay? Ping Bai and Zhiya quarreled and suffered so coldly for so long. Now Zhou Zhiya sees that she is unhappy, and the girl is not happy. - I want him to say, isn't it all like this at the end of the world? I just want to survive.