Page 11-20

"I just want to know where the limit is." Xu Yang is weak in his speech now. She barely drank water, but her head was dizzy and painful. Her mind seemed to be disturbed by something, and the pain seemed to have a thin needle pierced her head. Xu Yang opened his mouth and said, "I'm sorry."

"Sleep." Lu Huixue touched Xu Yang's head. In fact, she had wanted to do this for a long time, but she felt that Xu Yang might be angry in this way. But now it's different from the past. Lu Huixue looks concerned and his voice is also very gentle. Xu Yang didn't feel anything. He nodded and really fell asleep again.

At night, Lu Huixue stopped driving. Zombies and all kinds of creatures at night are very sensitive, and moving cars will be an obvious target. It was dark in the car. Lu Huixue drank some water and looked at Xu Yang, who was still asleep through the moonlight.

"It's evening?" If you sleep too much, you will have no strength. Xu Yang is lazy now. As soon as she made a sound, Lu Huixue withdrew her eyes with a guilty heart. Xu Yang didn't notice. He just rubbed his eyes, then opened the mineral water bottle and drank two sips of water before he was more conscious.

After sleeping all afternoon, her blue bar seemed to have recovered. Xu Yang felt that the upper limit did not seem to have increased. Unlike those fantasy novels, the protagonist always has a breakthrough after the overdraft battle. After her overdraft, she only has uncomfort and lethargy, and there is no improvement. Probably, because this is a game template. After all, no game mage increases the upper limit of blue after using blue. It's just that there are all kinds of red and blue medicine in the game, but she has nothing, so she can only recover naturally by time.

"Did you meet anyone on the way?"

Lu Huixue shook his head, "Only zombies. I didn't even meet the mutant creature.

Well... Xu Yang thought for a mor and asked, "What did you do before the end of the world?"

"Ah? I... I'm a fitness coach. Then I opened a milk tea shop. Lu Huixue smiled shyly, "Of course, milk tea shops are run by people. I'm a sports enthusiast. Most of the time, I'm either in the gym or traveling.

Xu Yang stared at Lu Huixue's face for a while, as if he could see the word "rich child" from the woman's face. She nodded, "I'm a college student."

"I know, although I can't see it." Lu Huixue paused for a moment and explained, "You look too small..." While looking young, Xu Yang's behavior did not look like a female college student. Lu Huixue has always felt that girls who have not entered the society will be at a loss or even collapse when they encounter such a sudden disaster as the end of the world, but Xu Yang is very calm. It's too calm. But these are obviously hard to say. Lu Huixue was afraid that Xu Yang thought she was doubting her. She finally told Xu Yang not to be so vigilant of herself, so that she would not be stupid enough to say something that was misleading and impossible to get an answer.

"Reay..." Of course, Xu Yang knew that he looked very small. It is also because of this that so many companions were willing to take care of themselves at the beginning of the last life. She looked at Lu Huixue, "Do you like my face very much?"

Lu Huixue was stunned and a little embarrassed, "Uh-huh." She has little resistance to this soft-looking cute girl.

The case has been solved. Xu Yang probably knew why the woman gave herself in the last life. Just like seeing a cute puppy on the roadside before the end of the world, he gave birth to the desire to feed. I won't take it home to raise it, but it won't prevent her from feeding.

Thinking of this, Xu Yang relaxed instead. Do you think there will be two-star zombies?

"It's only been a month. How can it evolve so fast?" Lu Huixue couldn't help laughing. If zombies evolve so fast, how can human beings survive?