Page 91-100

Xu Yang was suddenly stunned, the corpse tide?

Xu Yang went to check the armored car and found that the car was still very □□. Coupled with the repair and modification at the K base, it may be able to rush out of the corpse tide. She also has magic shield skills and fog. At that time, open the fog and put on the shield. It should be no problem to escape, right?

"Lu Huixue, in case of a pair of four-star zombies, are you sure to kill them?" Xu Yang has a hunch that if she hunts a four-star, she will definitely upgrade immediately.

"...I can only say as much as possible." Without weapons, Lu Huixue can't do anything.

"Okay." Don't worry. Tongzhuang has been staying for half a month, and I'm not in a hurry for a day. The main reason is that they don't understand the terrain and situation of the core area, which is very passive. If you want to run, you may even get lost! You know, once you get lost in the tide of corpses, you will die.

It's just that Xu Yang calculated a lot, but he didn't calculate that the things in the copper village would take the initiative to find it.

——"Fourteen calls for his zombies, the little brothers are strangely decreasing, and they have to let me have a look... Ha, look at what I found? A four-star power?"

With a sound, a dark shadow suddenly kicked open the iron gate on the first floor. Before he took another step, he heard a gunshot. The shadow was not in a hurry. He raised his hand and pulled down the red hammer on his neck. In an instant, a 1.2-meter-long, enlarged round hammer appeared in his hand. He pinched the long handle and didn't want to smash it casually, but he blocked the bullet!

In this gap, Lu Huixue smashed the wall with one punch. When Xu Yang launched the armored vehicle and rushed out, Lu Huixue turned over the roof of the armored car and leaned over to stare at the unexpected guest who suddenly visited.

A power?

"It seems to be four stars as well." If it were all four stars, Lu Huixue would not feel so nervous. Lu Huixue looked at the hammer with a light red light in the shadow's hand, and the weapon...

"Haha... What are you running for? You have stolen so many little zombies. Why do you have to play with me?" Seventeen laughed, and he suddenly took off his black robe and threw it away, revealing his pale blue skin and unknown pimples all over his body.

In the moonlight, Lu Huixue's pupil suddenly contracted. Is this person? Is that kind of man in black?! In an instant, the alarm bell in my mind!

Xu Yang could still keep calm. She made a sharp turn in a corner and almost fell down Lu Huixue. I can't go inside now. Listen to that man, Tongzhuang still wants his accomplices! We have to lead him to the suburbs...

One hand controlled the steering wheel, the other hand took out the No. 0 doll, hit the button on the door and pressed it. Xu Yang threw the doll out of the window at will.

"Four-star crystal nucleus." No. 17's eyes were full of excitement. He couldn't help licking his lips. Last time he wanted to lack a powerful four-star crystal nucleus, but he didn't expect it to be delivered to his door today. As soon as his body moved, he quickly chased towards the armored car. As for the two-star zombies attracted by the provocative doll? Seventeen, you don't look at it. Anyone who blocks the way will make them all minced with a hammer.

"It should be a power system power." If there was an agility bonus, he would have caught up long ago. As for the elemental ability? If he could blow up the car with his ability. Lu Huixue speculated that she looked at the big blood hammer in the man's hand and looked at it.

Gradually stay away from the city...

Aqui, Fleet, Merkel and Delton are already sitting in the car. It's just that Akui is sitting in the co-pilot.