Page 101-110

No. 4 is an auxiliary power, which can not only treat others, but also accelerate cell regeneration and make the evolution of the power faster.

The power of thirteen is to make dreams, which can weave illusions and kill people in dreams. The power of No. 11, which meezed with her in Tongzhuang, is beastly, which can transform all beasts and control its own madness. The ability of Thirteen is actually auxiliary. If you cooperate with Eleven, you can fight even if you meet the four-star peak power.

There will always be only eighteen of their eighteen apostles, and the code name will become their name. If one dies, the number one will select a new power to replace the code name - of course, it must pass the test.

In order to redeem and purify the world, for the birth and development of the new century, and to complete the tasks given by the upper "gods". All the eighteen apostles have blue skin and pimples. Although they are ugly, they are completely protected from the virus. Once the seed of redemption is formed, it absorbs the flesh and blood of the power every day, emitting a poisonous fog to screen the weak. At high concentration, the lower the star, the more uncomfortable the power will be and even die. The poisonous fog has no effect on the high-star powers, nor does it have any impact on the eighteen apostles who have been blessed by the gods.

"Seventeen is actually dead..." Thirteen drove to Tongzhuang Avenue and saw a giant muscle man in a black robe standing next to the avenue at a glance. It was Eleven. Under the transformation of "blessing", Eleven looks more like a mutant monster than human beings. Get in the car."

The zombies in Tongzhuang have been cleaned up. It's very clean. Eleven said, "There is no smell of four-star zombies."

"It seems that Fourteen is also dead." Thirteen, "Two places are vacated at once. No. 4 must have a great headache." If there are newcomers, they will definitely need No. 4 to speed up the upgrade of power for them.

"The seed of redemption is the most important thing." Eleven shook his head and didn't care about the death of his companion. In his opinion, the garbage slaughtered by the incompetent is not worthy of the blessing of the gods, and those people are the shame of the eighteen apostles. Is the No. 1 five stars?

"I don't know. I didn't go back." Thirteen curled his lips. No. 1 was wholeheartedly assisted by No. 4. If the gods have news, they will directly find No. 1. The strength of No. 1 must have improved the fastest.

No. 1 is the first chosen by the gods, and then No. 2 and No. 3. They are all messengers selected by the gods themselves. The rest of the apostles were selected by them.

Tongzhuang City is also very clean. Thirteen drove directly to the highest building. When he walked in, he could see the smashed tables and chairs inside, as well as the rotten body that was eaten by zombies - the body was dressed in a black robe.

"It's fourteen. The brain core has been taken out. It's so pitiful." Thirteen sighed. She looked at the big hole in the ground and knew that the seed of redemption had either been destroyed or taken away. And the truth is the same.

"Tell No. 1. It's time for No. 5 to come." After opening the iron door, he looked at the secret room that was burned to a mess, and he lost interest in these.

No. 5 is a wind power. Of course, if there is only one power, he is too ordinary. He is blind and blind after the end of the world, but he awakens the "tracking" power and greatly increases his perception of the outside world. As long as No. 5 comes here and explores the body of 14 and the destroyed secret room, he can vaguely know a general direction.

...

Bozhou is very large and is divided into several urban areas. Some urban areas are full of zombies, and they have also given birth to leader-level zombies and several four-stars, but some urban areas are unexpectedly "clean" and seem to have been cleaned up - whether it is zombies or resources.