Page 61-70

"Uh-huh." Xu Yang nodded and admitted it. After all, this is not a secret.

Lu Huixue didn't ask again. She looked at Xu Yang and changed the topic: "Why am I a follower?"

"Huh?"

"Am I not a suitor?" Lu Huixue deliberately looked at Xu Yang aggrievedly. She bulged her cheeks and sincerely wanted to be cute. As a result, less than a second, Xu Yang raised his hand and poked her cheek down.

"Stupid." Like a big dog who deliberately sells stupid, Xu Yang is a little disgusted.

"Bust you haven't answered me yet." Lu Huixue didn't give up. She pulled down Xu Yang's hand and kissed her at the corner of her mouth, and the blush extended from the tip of her ears to her neck. But she still insisted on a calm look, with a straight face, and planned to ask Xu Yang to give herself an answer with momentum.

Xu Yang ignored her, moved his fingertips and rubbed Lu Huixue's lips. Looking at Shanglu Huixue's panicked eyes, he smiled and said, "Don't you know you will blush?"

Buzz...

Lu Huixue felt that his whole body was hot. She hurriedly let go of Xu Yang's wrist, "Anyway, you have to say--"

"You are a suitor, but I don't accept it. You can only be a follower. Xu Yang patted Lu Huixue on the cheek, "Don't take an inch."

Did you get an inch... Lu Huixue bit her lower lip, which hurt her a little. All right, all right, don't take an inch. Lu Huixue closed his eyes and said, "I know." The restlessness in my heart also cooled down.

Lu Huixue's mood is easy to control. It's really not like a four-star power. But... it seems to be just in front of me.

Xu Yang thought like this, and his fingertips hooked Lu Huixue's chin and gently rubbed it, making Lu Huixue a little itchy, but he didn't dare to pat Xu Yang's hand. He looked at Xu Yang so pitifully and didn't understand what Xu Yang meant.

On the one hand, I told myself not to take an inch, and on the other hand, I did this to her like this. Lu Huixue really didn't know what to do. Lu Huixue lowered her head and her nose was a little sour. She didn't know how to like someone... But she felt that she could give Xu Yang everything, and she did everything Xu Yang needed. He said that he would protect Xu Yang well, and he was really doing it, but Xu Yang seemed to have been playing with her feelings all the time.

I can't bear to give up the snow on the mainland.

"Are you going to cry?" Xu Yang said coldly, as if he was still laughing.

Lu Huixue was even more wronged. She thought that she didn't want to see Xu Yang for the time being. Maybe she should calm down. These two days are too exciting to make her feel unsteady.

"So, when I don't like you, is this your limit?"

If you are heartless, you seem to have some sarcasm. Lu Huixue felt that she was about to be sour and submerged, and her chest was stuffy and uncomfortable. She looked up at Xu Yang, but looked at Xu Yang, and tears came down. She hurriedly wiped her tears, sucked her nose and gritted her teeth and said, "I'm just a little uncomfortable... Tomorrow will be fine."

"Oh. Do you want to go back to base A?

"I didn't!" Lu Huixue couldn't help shouting.

"Oh, so you're leaving this room?" Xu Yang tilted her head, which made her look harmless and cute.

Lu Huixue looked away with some difficulty and didn't let himself go to Xu Yang. No."

"Are you going to drive me to the living room to sleep?" Xu Yang seemed to laugh again.