Page 121-130

"Can the upgrade refresh the status?" Xu Yang asked.

"It can recover half of it and unlock new skills." A Kui said so. She paused and added, "Or evolve the original skills." For example, Fleet.

Fleet's upgrade did not gain new skills, but each upgrade qualitatively changed its flames and dragon roars.

Chapter 72 Seventy-two Elves

Cassia shook the zombie two steps with a knife, and put his left hand on the right handle again. Before he could make a move, he saw a silver light falling in the distance and directly hit the head of his hostile zombie.

Cassia:?

Is this still a corpse robbery? Or did Xu Yang rob the corpse?

Cassia instinctively wanted to smoke, but found that her cigar had been thrown somewhere. He looked at Lu Huixue, who was surrounded by corpses and kept hiding, and greeted him with a knife.

Lu Huixue ran very fast. One person slipped away and left all the zombies. Among them, the five-star zombies rushed to the front, which was obviously angry by Lu Huixue. Lu Huixue tried her best to let herself into a crazy state while running. It was no problem for her to slip up with the four-star zombies, but it was easy to catch up with the five-star zombies of the same level. It is because Lu Huixue has to hammer two or three times with the leader-level zombies who are chasing behind him from time to time.

I'm so aggrieved.

Chased by a group of zombies, she couldn't fight happily, so she could only run away in a disregard... If the leader-level zombie had not had so many younger brothers, she would have turned around and beaten it to death!

"Lu Huixue!" Xu Yang shouted on the roof, pressed the zero button and threw it down.

Lu Huixue instantly understood what Xu Yang meant. He hit Zero with a hammer and flew to the face of the leader-level zombie. The leader-level zombies became more and more angry, but No. Zero suddenly twisted his body and jumped off the head of the leader-level zombies and ran quickly under a group of four-star zombies...

Casia, who couldn't catch up with the four-star zombies, lit up. These four-star zombies who chased Lu Huixue were controlled by the leader-level zombies. He couldn't catch up with him and couldn't play at all, but the Zero mess...

"Tuck out the knife!" An arrow stepped forward, and Casia was angry, and the knife was fierce.

At close range, he was directly cut in half by a four-star on the last side of the zero number. It partially turned into two halves from the waist, but the upper body was still roaring, and its claws crawled towards Cassia. Cassia immediately pulled out the long knife on his back and stabbed him directly into the head. The head of the four-star zombie was extremely hard, and there was a jam when puncing the skin. At this time, Xu Yang upgraded Cassia to a higher level.

In an instant, the gas on the knife burst out, and the defense of the four-star zombie could not be resisted. Casia stabbed the long knife into the zombie's head with both hands. With a hard push, he scratched out the crystal core. He picked up the crystal core and threw it to Lu Huixue. Although the crystal nucleus was four stars, it could also provide some recovery for Lu Huixue.

Lu Huixue was still in a circle. The leader-level zombies seemed to be unbearable. A corpse roared and howled, and all the three-star zombies around him roared around Lu Huixue.

Lu Huixue: Oh.

It is said that the thief captures the king first. In the view of the leader-level zombies, only Lu Huixue is five-star among these "foods", and it takes longer to advance to five stars. In its opinion, as long as Lu Huixue is solved, the rest of the "food" will have no threat.