Four | The interrogation

Day three in school

Zweli regretted what happened to Mxolisi and wanted to apologies to him but Mxolisi didn't show up for school. He kept on hearing Mxolisi 's voice groaning and Mzwanele came to sit next to him. Mzwanele saw that Zweli isn't okay with what happened, so he wanted to manipulate him.

"Hey man, I know you are still thinking about what happened yesterday and I too think of it," Mzwanele lied.

Zweli looked at him when he said, because he knew he wasn't telling the truth. "Really?" Zweli asked. Mzwanele nodded his head agreeing to Zweli's question. "You didn't betray him, you were thinking about yourself and that's not bad, "Mzwanele manipulated Zweli.

"I was selfish," he said.

"You have never got a chance to play in the field and this is your chance, that guy is here to take your spot. If you want your spot, you'll need to fight for it and I know how," Mzwanele  continued manipulating him. Zweli was angry and he shouted, "that doesn't mean I should turn my back on him, it means I have to challenge him in a right way and that is on the field!' Everyone looked at them and Zweli calmed down. Vusumuzi came and whispered to Mzwanele then he left.

"Zweli listen Vusi just told me that Mxolisi is fine and he said he got injured on the field, so they'll be questioning us. If you want to be on the field then you must go with the flow but if you wish to tell them the truth then it'll be my word versus yours and you wouldn't want to do that," Mzwanele threatened him. The physics teacher came in and said, "boys who plays football you're all summoned  on break at the principal's office."

Outside the school 

 When Mxolisi woke up, he was in his home and he went to the mirror. He took his shirt off and he had bondages all over. Mary wasn't at home but instead she was at Mxolisi's school t found out what really happened. Mxolisi wanted to cry, he yelled and regretted being on that school. He wished his parents were still alive. He went to the kitchen, took a knife and pointed it to his wrist. He then saw his mother's beads, he dropped the knife, took the beads and he went to the wardrobe to take his father's art work. He whipped his tears and smiled.

Flashback 

"What are you doing dad?" young Mxolisi asked. His  father was painting and he was just watching, holding a ball. "I am painting my son, this is my talent. Tell me what's your talent?" Mxolisi's father asked.

"My friends always salute me in playing soccer so I want to play with Bernardo Silva one day," young Mxolisi responded.

"Don't worry my son anything is possible, you just need to keep your chin up and enjoy that's all. One last thing you must fight for Bernardo Silva to play with you, not the other way around." Young Mxolisi was worried that what if someone is better than him outside. "What if someone is better than me or someone is jealous of me?" young Mxolisi asked.

[Mxolisi's father chuckled]"My son you don't have to worry about that, even if someone will hate you for that, you just need to keep on going don't pay ay attention to them and be great at what you do."

Present 

[Mxolisi chuckled]"A real Zulu doesn't give up." Mxolisi took his mother's beads and brushed them. 

Flashback

"Hold here Mxolisi," Mxolisi's mother asked a favor. Young Mxolisi and his mother were busy making beads and Mxolisi's mother used to make many beads. "Why do you make so many beads mom?" Young Mxolisi asked.