Six | Scissors

Day five in school

Everyone in school was laughing at Senamile because her breast was trending in social media. She was ashamed of herself and scared to talk to Siyamthanda. She entered the school and everyone was looking at her.

"Nice breast," boy#1 teased her.

"Will you let me tough them?" Boy#2 teased her too.

[Senamile sobbed]

She couldn't stand everyone looking at her and decided to go to the toilet. When she arrived there, it was a bit peaceful for her and had company. Londiwe and Luyanda, turned out they were also hiding from the crowd. They were also trending and their video had emojis of scissors connected together. Nokwanda didn't have anyone to talk to and she was angry at Mzwanele for kissing Senamile at the Valentine's ball event. Wandile and Nkosinathi were doing what they are best at.

"Did you see Senamile's breast?" Wandile asked?

"If I can get a chance with her, I'll make sure she get pregnant," Nkosinathi said. 

"Talking about that. Londiwe and Luyanda were making it out together," Wandile teased them.

[Both laughed]

Nkosinathi took two scissors and combined them, just like the emojis on the video. Senamile, Londiwe and Luyanda came in the class, everyone laughed at them. After them Zweli came in with Vusi and Mzwanele. Zweli sat with Mzwanele and Vusi with Aaliyah. The mathematics teacher came in.

"Class today we are going to write a surprised test and you are welcome to discuss with your partner only," the teacher said.

[Learners murmured]

"Siyamthanda you can sit with Senamile, just to close the space of unpaired," the teacher suggested. Senamile stood up and said, "I'll sit with Thando."

Siyamthanda was unpaired. "Oh, Siyamthanda where's Zulu?" She asked.

"I don't know ma'am," he replied. "You can group with anyone then," she suggested.

"I'll be fine alone," he said. The teacher didn't have much to say. "You may all start then," she said. Mxolisi walked in. 

"Great timing MR Zulu. You can sit with Siyamthanda and discuss," she offered Mxolisi.

Mxolisi nodded his head agreeing, he went to sit down and he looked at Zweli. Amanda and Thando looked at each other. After the test, the teacher took the papers to mark them. Londiwe and Luyanda didn't feel okay.

"I think  we should bunk today," Luyanda suggested.

"It is the same, tomorrow we will be here. Don't forget it is Monday today, we still have the whole week," Londiwe suggested.

"Who do you think it is?" Luyanda asked.

"There's only one person who could have done this," Luyanda looked at Mzwanele. "What do you think we should do?" Luyanda asked again.

"I've neglected my ancestors when they gave me a gift. I'm thinking of using my gift," she replied. Londiwe was a psychic but she didn't accept that gift because she felt uncomfortable bearing people's burdens. Siyamthanda was looking at Senamile while Mxolisi was looking at him.

"You're really good in math," Mxolisi complimented Siyamthanda.

[Siyamthanda chuckled]"Not really, the test was easy. But thanks and you're also good in. I saw how you played, it was like you're Messi combined with Ronaldo."

[Both laughed]

"Well I just see my as Bernardo Silva," Mxolisi said.

"Great that's the great player but underrated," Siyamthanda said.