Five | Three birds with one stone

Finally it was Friday, the day everyone was waiting for but the event was going to happen in the night. For now it was normal school day and the boys were playing soccer. Mxolisi was not there, he was absent due to his accident. Zweli made an assist to Nkosinathi and they won 1 - 0. Nokwanda came to Mzwanele after the game. She was happy for Mzwanele and because of the event.

"Congratulations on your win," Nokwanda complimented him.

"Thanks honey, are you ready for tonight?" he asked.

[Nokwanda chuckled]"I'm always ready, you know that too and I have this feeling that we are going to take the show." Mzwanele kissed her on the cheeks. "Don't worry my love no one can stand between us, "  he said.

Nokwanda was happy and Mzwanele looked like he had something on his mind. Aaliyah was looking for Vusumuzi in the dressing room and found him with some of the players.

"You were outstanding out there," Aaliyah complimented him. Vusumuzi didn't respond, he nodded his head agreeing and also smiled.

"I want us to be together tonight and nothing at all," she said.

Vusumuzi nodded his head agreeing. "When I'm saying nothing at all, I mean no Mzwanele and the other boys, Aaliyah commanded him. Thando was looking for Amanda but didn't find her, instead she saw her brother Zweli. Zweli was coming out of the dressing room.

"Brother," she yelled. "what is it Thando?" He asked.

Thando came close to him, Zweli continued walking and Thando followed him. Zweli didn't like talking to her because he knew that Thando always comes to him for help.

"You played well today," she tried complimenting him.

[Zweli sighed]"You are not a good pretender Thando, what do you really want?"

Thando smiled.

"I would like to know where is Zulu? I'd like to speak to him about tonight," she asked. Zweli was a bit confused because Thando calls herself a princess who doesn't like to date. "You're going with him?" He asked. 

"No, no dear brother I'm only asking for Amanda," she responded. 

Zweli's face changed when he thought about Mxolisi. He couldn't stand hearing Mxolisi's name because he regretted what he did.

"No I don't know where he is and why should I care?" Zweli pretended. "Because he is your friend," she said. Zweli's face had guilt and Thando realized that something is wrong. "He is not my friend!" He shouted

[Zweli sobbed]"He's not my friend, I betrayed him."

"Maybe there's a reason behind it," Thando convinced him. Zweli held Thando hands and shouted, "no! there's no reason, all I did was to protect Mzwanele."

"What happened? Talk to me," Thando asked. 

"Mzwanele brutally..." Zweli realized that Thando was using him to get information, then he kept quiet. Thando defended herself, "It's fine if you don't want to talk, I'm not using you. I wanted to ask you to be my partner tonight." Thando looked at Zweli with convincing eyes.

Valentine's ball in school 

Anyone who didn't have a partner could not make it through the gate. Zweli's partner was his sister Thando and obviously Aaliyah with Vusumuzi. Aaliyah saw Thando and went to her. "Didn't think you'll make it," she said. They hugged each other. Aaliyah was so astonishing in her dress, Thando was too.

"Me too but hey I'm here now, let's enjoy," Thando suggested.

[Loud music] 

"Did you see Amanda?" Aaliyah asked. Thando wondered that who is Amanda's partner. "No I didn't, she replied. Aaliyah smiled and said, "let go to her." Thando wasn't ready to see Amanda's partner. "Um....let me go check on Zweli, he might be looking for me," Thando avoided seeing Amanda. Aaliyah was confused because she didn't understand what was wrong between these two.