Nine | Psychic gift

Morning in school

The boys who played soccer were in a meeting. The sport manager was elected to be the new coach of the team. The coach wanted to announce something to the players.

"Thank you for coming guys. I want to let you guys know that I was elected as your new head coach," he said.

[Players applauded]

"I also want to tell you that we have entered a new tournament and our first match is today," he continued.

[Players murmured]

"Guys stop, I thought you've always wanted this," he thought. The players we not happy and prepared for playing today.

"We do but I was not prepared for today and I'm sure that others are also not ready," Mzwanele intervened.

[Players cheered]

"Mzwanele can you please stop pressurizing him. I mean even if we do loose today, we still have a chance because they will be a second leg," Thabiso intervened too.

Mzwanele looked at Thabiso and he felt sorry for  him because he knew that this was his last time on the field. "I'm the captain here! We do what I think is right," Mzwanele lashed out. " We know Mzwa but please give him a chace to be a good coach despite this game today," player #1 said. Things started to be tense when they were all shouting and it was more like a political court.

"You think this is a democracy? Ok then those who want to play today raise up your hands," Mzwanele suggested.

The players who wanted to play raised up their hands but they were half of them. Mzwanele smiled and thought that those who did not want to play today will be more than those who want to play. After that, players who were not ready raised up their hands and it was a tie. Mzwanele was shocked because the player cannot be divided into two.

"It's a tie," Vusi commented.

"No it's not a tie, I did not vote," Mxolisi replied.

Mzwanele looked at Mxolisi furiously because he knew that Mxolisi will be against him. "Those of you who are not ready for today, please tell me when are you going to be ready?" Mxolisi asked.

[Players murmured]

The players went silence and Mzwanele kept on looking at Mxolisi angrily. The coach was impressed by this young player who was determined.

"We were the ones who complained about not having scout but we're also complaining when this very small opportunity comes to us. When are we going to be ready? Why don't we take this very small opportunity to show other schools that we were born ready and we will be even more ready when big opportunities comes," Mxolisi motivated the players.

[Players cheered]

Mzwanele was angry nd he decided to leave. The team was spirited and the coach was happy about Mxolisi. He didn't vote for anything but he made people to be on one side. Amanda was waiting for Nokwanda at the gate and Thando came with Aaliyah. Thando was curious about what Mxolisi and Amanda were talking about because of how Mxolisi looked at her.

[Amanda sighed]

"Hi," Thando greeted her.

Amanda ignored her and Thando looked at Aaliyah. "I saw you talking to Zulu yesterday and I ..." Amanda disturbed her, " I'm sorry honey, did you mean my boyfriend? Amanda claimed.

"Your boyfriend?" Thando asked.

"Guys you can't keep on on fighting," Aaliyah intervened.

"I'm not here to fight with her. I'm here to clarify that Amanda did not say something about me that's not true," Thando replied.