1: My Life Sucks

Another day, when Chan got up from his bed lazily. Rubbing his eyes like a little kid he gazed out of the window, sunlight peeking in and irritating him.

"The only thing I am grateful for today is that I woke up." He plainly said as made his way out of his room.

The whole living room was a mess, like his life.

So many gift boxes lying around messily, wedding invitation cards scattered over the place and what pinched him the most- the black wedding suit hanging on the front wall.

Chan took in a deep breath as covered his face annoyingly.

It's been a week since his wedding got cancelled.

A week ago,

"What happened Hayun?" Chan nervously asked holding onto his fiance's hands.

"I am pregnant." Hayun answered, her head bowed down.

"That's good news... Why do you want to cancel the wedding?? I am not going to leave you and our child if that what you--"

"It's not your child... Chan."  Hayun's words sent Chan in another galaxy as his eyes widened.

"What...?" The words couldn't even escape his mouth as he looked at Hayun holding his breath.

"I cheated on you..."

The memories of his sucky life washed over his mind as he let out a deep sigh and went to the bathroom. 

Taking off his clothes he stood under the shower, the cold water drizzling down his back as he pushed his hair away from his face.

Hayun was Chan's girlfriend for four years before they both decided to get married. Of course until she decided to drop the bomb on him.

Chan tied his bathrobe as walked out of the fresh shower.

He quickly picked up his phone, numerous messages from his friends, family and colleagues.

And one message caught him off guard leading him to quickly make a call.

"Hey Chris!" Han replied energetically contrasting to Chan's gloomy mood.

"What the hell is this!? I don't remember booking any reservations in Night owl Bar!!?" Chan roared through the phone.

"Oh yes, I did it. You, me, Changbin and our two chefs are going there tonight." Han replied.

"Are you serious Han! Our catering business is going downhill, my apartment is a mess and you wanna go to ba-"

"Take a chill pill bro! I know what happened with you was depressing but it was you who was wronged and instead of being pathetic you have to come out of that cucoon of apartment and MOVE ON! It's painful to see you sad like that." Han shouted over the phone startling Chan before cutting the call.

"Han! Han! Don't you dare cut the phone on me! HAN!"

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he looked at the notification on his screen.

Felix, one of his chefs and best friend had sent him photo of Hayun and Mingyu- the guy with whom she cheated him with, chilling in Maldives.

Felix: Look at this Chan, she is chilling after making a fool out of you

Hyunjin: OH MY GODDD IS SHE SERIOUS!?

Han: I told you we need to show her Chan is not sulking over her!

Seeing that photo, Chan could feel his blood boiling inside.

He obviously had no idea because he had blocked Hayun and Mingyu but Felix had sources.