2: My Doom

"Two deaths in the dark alley, near the Night Owl City bar. It was already obvious to Jimin that you are in Sydney and you EVEN SEND THE PHOTOS TO HIM!" Taehyung groaned in irritation as he kept on walking here and there with Jiyoung sitting casually on a chair.

"One day he was bound to know I am in Sydney brother." Jiyoung scoffed as got up to face Taehyung, "In a city full of Australians how hard will it be to find a Korean like me? Not very hard. I told you this plan of yours sucks!"

"Do you have better!? Australia is the only place where his mafia men won't have any control!" Taehyung shouted back, his hands resting over his hips.

"Here you go, another reason why it was too easy for him to know I am in Sydney." Jiyoung rolled her eyes,

"Jiyoung-a... Are you seriously kidding me!?"

"Taehyung-aa. Listen to me now. For the reason we left Europe, we both should go to Seoul. And I should stay hidden there only. It's a place where Jimin rules, full of koreans and he won't even think I'll be there. Let's take this risk." Jiyoung suggested and Taehyung's eyes almost popped out hearing her.

"You think dad will allow us?" Taehyung blinked rapidly in disbelief,

"Ofcourse. He would never say no to me, adding to the fact that it was his consiglirie Namjoon who gave me this idea." Jiyoung casually shrugged and Taehyung couldn't help but scoff in utter disbelief again,

"This Namjoon hyung and you! Both of you are risk lovers INCREASING MY BLOOD PRESSURE!" Taehyung almost shouted flinching Jiyoung.

"Better than staying at an obvious hide out place. I'll be packing my bag, you go and talk with dad." With that said Jiyoung turned to leave.

"Please just don't pull off your Jiyoung there!" Taehyung begged sunking down his shoulders.

"Don't know, can't promise!"

°∆°

"I promise we'll pay the rent by the end of this week." Chan begged joining his hands to the land owner in front. "I am never late, your know it sir."

"Sorry Chris, but your catering service is going under a heavy loss and we can't afford to give you this place when all your bills and rents are due. Don't pay the rent but just empty this place by the end of the day." The owner simply said and left Chan there.

Han and Changbin sighed disappointedly as gently placed their hands over Chan's shoulder who was on the verge of breaking down. 

Bang Catering Services was started by Chan and his friends two years ago but lately with heavy debt it was on the verge of collapse. Chan tried his best to avoid it, he loved his business more than anything but his luck was definitely not on his side for many days now. 

"What are we gonna do now?" Felix bit his lips worriedly as sighed out heavily.

"If we don't have this business, we have to lose our apartments too..." Lee Know, one of Chan's chef said hesitantly.

"We have no other option but to go back to Seoul..." Han stuttered as looked at Chan whose body tensed hearing him.

"We have our friends and family there, we have a home of our own there. We don't have other option Chan hyung." Changbin continued, the three behind nodding agreeing to him.

"Empty this place and pack your bags. We'll leave with the first flight to Seoul." Chan announced glancing around the office one last time.