4: Do Not Test Me

Heavy footsteps echoed through the prison corridor, the sound echoing off the cold, stone walls.

Sleek fingers trailed along the iron bars of the cells, where dangerous prisoners were confined.

The guards bowed one after another as the man continued to walk to a specific cell.

The head prison guard, Dong uk, quickly bowed to him as opened the cell door.

"Good evening Jimin sir." Dong uk greeted the mafia boss Jimin who nodded before getting inside the prison.

As Jimin went inside Dong uk looked around carefully and entered himself too.

"Did he open his mouth?" Jimin asked in a deep voice as looked at the man in front of him.

His arms were bound tightly behind his back, and his disheveled hair covered his face, concealing the bruises and cuts from the relentless beating he had endured. His shirt was torn off showing the violence inflicted upon him.

"No sir, we tried every method, but we haven't been successful." Dong uk nervously reported.

Jimin scoffed, a smirk playing on his lips as he gazed at the prisoner.

"He is the underboss Jungkook." Jimin said, tilting his head slightly. "He's experienced far worse than mere beatings. Do you really think that such crude methods will compel him to reveal the truth?"

"So what should we do..." Dong uk asked gulping down hesitating to meet Jimin's gaze.

Jimin strode closer to Jungkook, his hand gripping the prisoner's hair tightly, forcing him to meet his gaze.
Despite the tiredness in Jungkook's eyes, they burned with agony as locked with Jimin's.

"Just tell me the location of the deal, Jungkook, and I'll spare your life." Jimin warned, his voice dripping with menace.

Jungkook chuckled, blood trickling from his split lip as he rolled his eyes.

"Brave of you to think I'm afraid of death." he spat back.

Jimin's smile turned wicked as he leaned in closer.

"But you and your boss are afraid of losing Jiyoung, aren't you?" Jimin's words hung in the air, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen in shock.

"Don't even think of touching her or I will burn you to death!" Jungkook shouted struggling in the chain that trapped him.

"Brave of you to think I am afraid of death Jungkook-a." Jimin burst into his sinister laugh as smirked,
"You and your mafia really tried to hide her well in Sydney but I found her."

Jungkook's breath turned heavier as he clenched his jaw in anger.

"But as we already know our Jiyoung who loves to brag, she killed my men and sent me their photos challenging me." Jimin sighed annoyingly as stood up putting his hands in his pockets,
"I don't know where she is right now but trust me I will know it soon and then get her so if you don't want to lose your precious little sister then open your mouth."

Jimin stood there, waiting for Jungkook to respond, but instead, he was met with the sound of arrogant laughter echoing through the room.

"You find this amusing!?" Jimin asked in annoyance as he turned back to face Jungkook, who nodded with a smug grin.

"Of course I do." Jungkook replied confidently.
"You only knew where she is because she wanted you to know, Jimin. And right now again, you'll only find out if she wants you to."