3: Being Chill Isn't Easy

(words in bold are spoken in korean)

No one was faster than Chan as he just grabbed his luggage and sprinted out of the Incheon Airport the second they reached Seoul.

"What's wrong with him?" Han scoffed as adjusted his shades walking out of the airport.

"He was cheated on and his only business got closed and apparently is copied by the boy his fiance cheated him with." Felix sighed shaking his head, "Ask what's not wrong in his life?"

"Me. He's damn lucky to have me." Han chuckled proudly as met Felix's stare, "Isn't he?"

"Move aside you idiots." They both were startled as Lee Know lightly pushed them away from each other to make his way.

Felix rolled his eyes as was about to walk along with his group until his eyes fell on Jiyoung leaving in a car with Taehyung.

"By the way Han, isn't she the same girl we met at the bar?" Felix asked curiously and Han quickly nodded following his gaze.

"Hmm, her name is Jiyoung. Channie Oppa." Han suddenly burst into laughter remembring the instance.
Felix stood dumbfound as watched Han leaving while laughing out loud.

"Channie Oppa?" Felix muttered in confusion to himself.

°∆°

"So now that we are in Seoul... where are we staying? I am sure Namjoon must have already decided it." Taehyung mumbled pouting as crossed his arms.

"Of course, he is Italians' biggest mafia's consiligrie." Jiyoung replied proudly, enjoying Taehyung's annoyed expressions,

"Where then?" Taehyung asked,

"One of dad's friend son Tom is living in Seoul... he will help us giving the accommodation." Jiyoung answered,

"If Jimin found out someone is helping you and me, he is gonna kill that person. Why is this Tom helping?" Taehyung blinked thinking deeply,

"Tom doesnt' know we are mafias." Jiyoung bit her lips revealing and Taehyung's eyes almost exploded.

"WHAT? YOU ARE RISKING A CIVILIAN'S LIFE?"

"He won't know we are mafia so Jimin won't know too. Chill." Jiyoung sighed throwing her hand in the air and Taehyung couldn't help but scoff loudly,

"You and Namjoon hyung's chill behavior will lead to my death one day!"

"One or two petty lives like Tom's doesn't matter for our plan. Just focus why we are here." She strictly said and Taehyung shook his head staring out of the car window.

"By the way, what was the deal of you with that aussie you came out with? He was staring at you like he'll throw a bomb at you." Jiyoung burst into laughter as Taehyung asked with wide innocent eyes.

"Nothing, he called me a kid and I called him oppa. It cringed him, and I enjoyed." Jiyoung shared.

"Woah, not once you called me, Jungkook or Namjoon hyung oppa and called that aussie oppa? Should I make you live at gun point to respect us!?" Taehyung poked Jiyoung teasing her,

"I'll shoot you stop it." Jiyoung chuckled trying to defend herself as he continued to tickle her.

"Love language of mafias." The driver, Matt, snickered to himself.

°∆°

Outside the famous hair salon, Your Style hair, Hyunjin impatienlty kept on skipping his glance between his watch and the road.