chapter 6

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes, helping it adjust to the bright lighting. I yawned throwing my arms in the air while I stretched, keeping my eyes closed. My lips formed a smile at the sweet scent of the blanket that was tightly wrapped around my heating body. I felt my skin radiate a burning warmth under the blanket, making me sweat a little.

I finally opened my eyes and saw my brother hunched over me on my right with Hanji and Erwin on my left, sitting next to me. I looked at the end of my bed and saw Levi leaning against the wall, his stare plastered on the floor.

"Hey, Beautiful." Daanz smiled, petting off the hair on my face. "How are you feeling?" His voice was soft and whispered and he looked as if he just finished crying.

I rolled my eyes at him before whispering, "you're such a wimp", making him chuckle.

He excused himself to the kitchen to make soup, Hanji asking if she could help before leaving me with Erwin and Levi.

I looked around and realized that the sweet scent from the blanket was Levi's and I was laid on his bed. I looked back at him and saw him staring at me, making him turn his gaze to the side, a slight pink blush flowing to his cheeks.

I kept staring at him, confused before Erwin cleared his throat, awkwardly. "Uhm, [n/n]? Come to my office when you feel up to it." He gave me a small smile as I nodded before walking out the door.

Levi and I looked at the walls, the uncomfortable tension between us building up as we continued to ignore each other. I would take small peaks at his face but quickly look away once I see his stare towards me.

This continuously went on for a few quiet moments before he groaned and sat in the seat beside his bed. He crossed his arm and looked to the side.

"I can't stop thinking about you." His voice empty and blunt, interrupted the quietness that was tempting to indulge us again. I looked back at him as he stared straight into my [e/c] eyes. "Huh?"

"I can't stop thinking about you, you brat." I furrowed my eyebrows together, extremely confused. Was that a good thing or bad?

"Huh?"

"You're stupid." He said as he stood up and headed for the door. I sat up, using my elbows to steady myself. "What are you talking?" I called after him once he reached the door, stopping him in his tracks. He stayed quiet, looking down then finally turning around.

Before I knew it, he was on top of me, my head between his arms as he stared down my lips before slowly moving his gaze to my eyes. His orbs goggling down at mine as if looking for an answer.

He softly grabbed the back of my neck, his palm on my left cheek while he kept his other arm bent and clutching the top edge of my pillow. Both of our breathing somehow heavy due to the tension.

I studied his soft-looking lips before I quickly looked back to his eyes. He started leaning forward as I tried to back away in the pillow a little. He noticed and stopped right when he touched my bottom lip and eyed my reaction.

Dispirited and dejected were what I saw in his eyes before he sighed and whispered, "I just wanted to know if you felt the same feeling I did when we kissed" against my lips, making me slightly shiver underneath him.

He stood up and guided himself towards his door as I tried to scream for him to come back but nothing came out.

That look on his face.. A look I never wanna see again.

I felt like I was shot through my chest, guilt taking over me quickly. How was I suppose to tell him how I felt if I don't even know what I did and do feel.

I sighed as I rubbed my face, keeping my hands on the sides of my eyes for a while.

What do I feel? I don't like him, do I? We hate each other, thats how its suppose to work. Thats how its always been and thats how it should stay.

"[f/n]?" I ignored the guilt as my brother came back, a bowl in his hand. I smiled at him and took the soup from him while he sat next to me on the bed.

I felt tears arriving to the edge of my eyes as I shakily picked up the spoon and set the soup in my mouth. I put the bowl on the drawer next to my bed and looked up, trying to blink away the tears. "[f/n].." Daanz cooed, putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him. I nuzzled my head in the corner of his neck and cried.

What am I feeling..?

---

I'm so super sorry that this chapter sucked but I had to rush it because the last chapter was short and ugh I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment.

But thank you soo much EvelynYang0 for giving me a shoutout on your amazing story. I'm only on chapter 4 but I already love it sooo much.

---