chapter 11

I sat on my couch, leaning my head against the window as I stared out at the sky and hugged my blanket tighter around my body.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." My mother smiled, tears welling up in her eyes, as she tried to clean up the stack of plates she accidentally dropped. Micki stood up from the table and hugged her, letting my mother lay in her chest while she tried to push her away.

"I'm fine, honey." She laughed a fake laugh while the tears continued to fall. I ignored the sight and stared back out to the sky.

What happened to that duel, you prick?

My house has been silent since my brother and the other people in the survey corp's funeral service; everyone too scared to say a word due to the shakiness in their voices. I didn't attend the service though, instead I had to have a breakdown in Mrs. Angela's birthday celebration.

I laughed at the thought, denying my embarrassment. People looked at me in a different way now; like I'm sort of monster but they're still not understanding my pain.

I haven't gone back to the Headquarters since the day before the expedition either, which was a few weeks ago, and I'm guessing they took that as my resignation because they haven't really visited and asked me to come back to work, except for Levi who would sometimes come to my house and help around.

He wouldn't say a word or look at me, which he is just following orders from the request that I asked of him, still angered.

I trusted him to protect my brother and he does the opposite.. He lets him die.

The door opens, revealing my tired father and a sad-looking Christopher behind him. He gave me a small smile and sat next to me on the couch, holding my hand, tightly. I patted his head and pulled him close to my body.

"They said that the survey corps caught the female titan from Wall Sina.." He whispered into my arm as I nodded. "Good for them.."

"[f/n], are you okay?" Christopher's voice was very soft, the look on his face seemed like if he said it any louder, he would've bursted out crying but I just nodded, lying, with a reassuring smile.

He stood up and went to help my mother throw away the broken pieces of the plates. I followed him out the door, pulling the hood, on my survey corps cape, to cover my face.

I passed my brother and continued walking towards.. I don't know really. I just wanted to finally get out the dark house and smell the fresh air.

"Uhm.. Captain Red?" I stopped as I turned around, seeing a woman holding onto her baby boy. I smiled at her and nudged towards her to continue on. "What were you doing in the [l/n] house?" She stuttered out while looking down, probably afraid to talk to a "higher superior".

I cleared my throat and slightly changed my voice into a deeper one. "I just wanted to vist Daanz's family. Thats all."

I left her standing as she took care of her crying baby. I kept walking as everyone around me quieted down, even the drunken bastards in the corner stopped drinking. I gave them a nod with a smile as I continued walking, changing my gaze to the floor.

"Useless bastards." They whispered under their breath but I chose to ignore them instead of lashing out like last time.

But before I knew it, I was at the entrance of the castle headquarters' door, turning the knob open. The center room was empty but the dining hall blew with snickers and mutters.

I pushed on the door to open and everyone stopped talking, bright stares on me. "Captain [n/n]?" A cadet stuttered out, not expecting me.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting myself to be here either. I just walked where my feet would take me and I'm guessing its here.

I guided my way through a saluted crowd and towards Hanji's table, where everyone were quiet. "That was quite a vacation, [n/n]." Erwin smiled at me after he drank down his tea but I kept my mouth shut.

"[n/n], are you oka-"

"Yes."

Silence, once again.

"Anywaaays," Hanji laughed to cover up the awkwardness. "Did you guys hear about Daanz's sister's breakdow-"

"She had every right to do what she did." I plainly said, my voice horsed due to the lack of speech for weeks. No one in the corps, except for Levi, knew that Daanz was my brother; I forced him to agree to not say a word about each other's relationship with the other.

I pushed myself up from the table and proceeded to head to my office. Tears started to crawl in my eyes as I walked through the corridor. I looked ahead, to the left, and saw Levi's door opening as my mind started to blur out.

He walked out but I pushed him back in, closing the door with my back and pulling him close to my chest. I smashed my lips to his while snaking my arms around his neck as he stood, shocked, on his ground. I turned us around and slammed him against his door, pulling away with heavy breaths. I started taking off his green cape and brown jacket as I slobbered his neck with kisses. Frozen in his place, he finally stuttered out, "what are you doing?"

I threw his jacket down and unbuttoned his shirt, connecting my lips to his again.

"I'm angry and frustrated. And you're the only one in sight." I groaned out, in between breaths as I flipped my [h/c] hair over my shoulders, unbuttoning my shirt with lust in my eyes.

I threw my shirt to the other side of the room as I pulled Levi's half-naked body towards me, walking back to his bedroom.

I need something.. Something to forget about the pain.

I closed the door with my foot and pushed Levi on the bed, proceeding to take off my boots and tight white pants. As soon as I did, I helped Levi take off his before jumping on his body, pushing my tongue in his mouth. I kept my eyes close, letting my pleasure-needing mind take over to do the actions.

---

I'll let your imaginations take over from here :3

---