chapter 14

"[f/n], please come out." Micki knocked on my door, slightly, as I laid on my bed, looking up to the ceiling. I groaned out an answer and covered my head with a pillow.

I don't, do I?

I groaned once more and sat up when my dad spoke from the other side of the door. "That little man is asking for you, [f/n].."

I walked out the door, hugging my oversized gray sweater closer to my body. I slowly arrived to the living room, peaking around the corner of the hallway to see Levi sitting on the wooden couch with Aimi on his lap. His uncomfortable face made me giggle and him look up at me. He walked up to me, holding Aimi away from his body.

I grabbed her and rested her on my hip. "What are you doing here?" I whispered before I walked back to my room, Levi trailing behind me. I set Aimi on the bed and turned around, only to be half an inch, face to face with Levi.

But I can't..

My breathing instantly hitched as I stared straight into his steel gray eyes.

"Talk to me." He simply whispered, moving closer to my ear. I felt his breath on my neck, holding in my moan before I softly pushed him away.

He stared at me, hurt covering his eyes before he looked down and whispered, "do you remember that meadow the team went to a year ago?"

I nodded before I realized he couldn't see me and answered, "yeah.."

"If you.. You know. Meet me there tonight?" He asked awkwardly before he made his way towards the door.

If I what..?

I groaned and sat next to Aimi, placing her gently on my lap as she cooed. "What do you think he meant, Aimi? He didn't mean that if I loved him, I would meet him there, did he? Gosh, I haven't been in that meadow for a while."

I place a finger in her small hand as she played on my face with her other. I smiled at her cute smile and set her down for her afternoon nap. She yawned her small yawn, her little arms flaring around in the air before she closed her eyes and slept.

"If you.. You know. Meet me there tonight?"

But I can't go. I don't..

The sound of the wind glided the curtains side to side against the wall as silence started overcoming me.

No sound of Christopher laughing.

No Micki singing with my mom.

And my father's footsteps dancing around..

Gone.

I don't like this silence. Its not letting me think straight; and right now, I really do need to think. What is there to think about though? Do I or do I not?

I closed my eyes and listened to my heartbeat and wind carefully, listening for an answer.

After standing in the middle of my room for a really long time with my eyes closed, I finally realized.

"Oh my G- I do love him.."

---

Holy Cows I am so so so so so sorry. I've been so stressed lately and I didn't have the energy to update and I'm so sorry. And I'm pretty sure, as you can tell, this chapter was rushed so I apologize.

But thank you everyone for your support. Thank you guys so much. You guys just make everything so much better for me and thank you again.

---