chapter 12

The sun broke through the window, covering my bare skin with its rays as I felt Levi's hot breath blowing on my neck. My body slowly started aching as it awoke with my mind. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes but only to be blinded by the light. I felt Levi's arms wrapped around my waist while he mumbled out, slightly sweating.

"P-" Feeling his heartbeat quicken, I turned around to see a reddened Levi, shaking and whispering under his breath. I sat up, wrapping the thin blanket around my body as I tried to wake him up. "Levi.." I whispered as I placed both my hands on his heated cheeks.

"No.." He mumbled in his pillow as he pushed me away while trying to grab something, for some reason, he looked terrified or shocked.

"No! Petra!"

His eyes abruptly opened, slowly pushing himself up while I crawled to the edge of the bed, grabbing my clothes.

"[n/n]?" His voice was horsed, and in need of water, as I slipped the blanket slowly off my body and slid my underwear up. "You had a nightmare." I said, coldly as I tried to forget the heated moments from last night, instantly regretting it already.

"What night-" He interrupted himself, remembering his dream. "I'm sorry."

I flipped my cloak around my neck, turning around to face the messy-haired Levi. "Why?" My face emotionless, I started buttoning up my shirt before putting my hair in my hood.

"I screamed Petra's name the morning after we had sex and I just thought you felt th-"

"Felt that what? This was a one time thing." I proceeded to walk towards the door, holding on the knob but not twisting it. "Remember that." I finally opened it but stopped, standing in the middle of the doorway.

"I don't care that you're still in love with Petra but what I do care about is that you forget that last night happened." I closed the door and slowly walked to my office, hoping that he'll come running and saying that he's not still in love with her.

But he didn't do that.

"Good morning, Captain [n/n]!" 2 cadets saluted me but I kept my head down and opened my door.

"Why don't one of you get me some tea?" I walked towards my desk, sitting behind it before placing my head in my hands. "Yes, ma'am." One of the cadets stuttered but the other stayed underneath the doorway. "Can I help you?" I groaned out, annoyed as he made his way towards me before closing the door. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?! Of course I am!" I banged both of my fists down on my desk, finally looking up. He didn't do anything but stare at me before walking around my desk, holding out a hand.

I stared at him, weirdly before taking it. He pulled me up, harshly, into a hug where he didn't let go, no matter how much I fussed. I finally gave up and snaked my arms around his waist, setting my forehead on his shoulders and letting the tears fall.

We stood like that for a while until someone knocked on the door. He let go and opened it as I sat back down on the chair.

He came back with tea in his hand, laying it on my table before he sat down.

"We never really properly introduced each other to one another." He smiled a bright smile at me while I sipped my tea.

I took my hood off, no use for it anymore since the cadet already saw who I was.

"I'm Eren." He let out a hand for me to shake but I just nudged towards the entry way. "And theres the door. Leave."

I took out some paper work, looking at the new cadets' profiles to see who I should add to my new squad. I looked up and saw Eren's eyes staring at me before he fully closed the door and I breakdown in tears.

Whats going on with me..?

---

I'm so so sorry about this chapter and the chapter before and maybe before that because they've all sucked balls. And I just feel so bad because I know I could do better but I keep having to rush the chapters due to being too busy lately (even tho its summer -.-). But I'm so so so sorry please forgive me.

But this story is sorta kinda ending soon because, like I said before, it sucks and ugh I'm sorry.

---