Chapter Nineteen: Better Than Any Opium

________

maybe I'm the same as all those men
writing songs of all they're dreaming
but would you tell me if you want me?
'cause I can't move until you show me

maybe I'm the same as all those menwriting songs of all they're dreamingbut would you tell me if you want me?'cause I can't move until you show me

CHAPTER NINETEEN: BETTER THAN ANY OPIUM
________

They fell headfirst into a dream. The hot springs were a luminescent mirror that transcended reality, and the two women dove in with their bodies connected, like a dance. Sogo opened one eye to look up at the woman pinning her to the boulder. She had to see to make sure it was all real and not some fantasy she fabricated. Behind Mizu was the waterfall, and its drops wet their faces.

Mizu held her foot as she grinded into her, keeping it to her hip and satisfying the angle she wanted. Their legs intertwined, and with each push forward, Sogo pushed back, moving her hips against hers. Feeling her lover's eyes on her, Mizu opened hers first taken by pleasure.

They met amidst the fog of their passion.

Wanting to change positions, Mizu repositioned her foot and brought it to her shoulder. Sogo was comfortably flexible, and her wet foot came out from the water until it rested on Mizu's lean shoulders. Her dripping toes fell down Mizu's back, and she kissed them, pressing her lips against her ankles like they were the feet of a princess.

Thank god for the boulder behind her because she thought she would faint at this. Mizu took her time kissing her feet like it was another pair of lips she didn't want to be torn away from.

And then, her crystal blue eyes, brighter than the moon above them, fixed on Sogo pinned before her. Her intense gaze was like harpy's, ready to begin. Mizu brought her ankle higher until it rested on the crook of her neck. She kept it there firmly, and then scaled her hand down Sogo's leg, making her path to her thighs.

Her hand dipped under the water, and she could feel two fingers circling her sensitive opening, before slipping inside.

Gasping, she arched her body against her as her toes curled. She held onto her toned arms, nails digging in. With her leg outstretched so far, Mizu had all the access she wanted. She was in her hands.

A smile ran across her lips as she looked down at her squirming lover.

"You sound so sweet," she cooed, voice as soft and thick as honey. Her two fingers circled inside her, tuning in with her body. With every curl of her fingers, Sogo's leg trembled in pleasure as she bucked against her hand. Breathy moans escaped her, louder than the ones before.

Mizu leaned in, whispering into her ear. "If someone else were to hear us, to hear you..."

She was only in by her knuckles, swelling the anticipation. She could feel Sogo circling her hips and wanting more, trying to bring the body of her weight down in the water. But Mizu was stronger and held her impatient lover in place.