Chapter Twenty-One: Never Look Back

________

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: NEVER LOOK BACK________

________

"I hope the gentleman isn't one of those monkish samurai who cares only about the sword. Isn't it said, 'To master the way of battle, one must become acquainted with every art'?" Madame Kaji hummed, her arms folded in her kimono.

'...Sex? An art?'

Mizu was a drooling mess of herself, panting hotly. Her hips rolled against Sogo's mouth, thighs squeezing her pink ears. The more excited she became, the sloppier her thrusts were. Her legs trembled weakly, and Sogo licked her up, moving her head up and down to satisfy her once she broke her thrusts.

"Fuck... fuck... mmm... my god..."

She saw stars, and her toes curled on the soil beneath them. She thought she would melt away as a hot feeling flipped over and over in her stomach, almost there.

"So... s...." she could barely speak. Her throbbing clit was buried in Sogo's wet mouth, gently licked by her tongue. The sticky, sloppy sounds of sucking filled the air. Mizu arched her back, squirming beneath her. She had never heard herself be so wet before. The squishing and splotching noises were so loud that they were impossible to ignore. Unable to contain the pleasure, she was more than a mess of herself now; a shameless, loud little slut.

She felt the hotness in her stomach rise and rise. Her grip on Sogo's hair tightened, and she used her face to her desire, moving her head by her hair either side to side, up and down, or in circles. Whichever direction she liked.

When Sogo's lips left her clit, she moaned out at the roughness of Mizu pulling her hair. She looked up, managing to only open one eye, and Mizu's expression of raw arousal incentivized her. The samurai's brows were knitted together, her eyes rolled back, and her lips parted as cries of pleasure fell out. Her heart twirled in circles as her tongue did the same. Mizu looked so beautiful enjoying herself. Her ex-husband, whoever he may have been, was the world's greatest fool.

Mizu felt the hotness in her stomach rise, and a build-up inside her scaled more and more. A pleading whimper burst from her lips, pounding harder each time, like she was whining.

"Mmm—mm—ahah...!"

Her voice reached an octave higher than ever before. She vocalized in the most feminine way, and in the fog of her pure lust, she couldn't even recognize her voice. Her first memories were of being scolded by her mother to speak in her lowest range. To channel her boy voice, she'd say, out of safety. The young Mizu was always sore in her throat while getting used to it. The heavy weight felt unnatural in her thin vocal cords like they would snap under pressure.

Now, she was lighter than ever, releasing it all, and crying out like a whimpering, panting woman. Her voice scaled and scaled, sliding higher and higher into a piercing treble. It was an all-consuming euphoria, one she had never felt before and feared she couldn't handle.