Chapter 24: Behind The Curtain

Eren is full of surprises. Every day Eren is always furthering Levi's addiction to him. Soon the raven will become a wreckless addict where he always craves more and nothing else will suffice. It's the price to pay when a man as attractive as Eren is pressing him against the closed door of his bedroom, breathing heavily in unsteady pants and eyeing the trapped raven hungrily as if he's the last chicken wing in a buffet. His expression is serious, a silent promise of what is to come. Levi is still deciding whether he finds it amusing or sexy. Maybe all of the above.

Eren has done nothing to hide the raging boner trying to break through his jeans. He allows it to be seen, and Levi must say, he is incredibly proud of his hard work's accomplishments.

"What were you trying to pull out there?" Eren manages to say after a brief period of silence to collect his thoughts. "Are you crazy? Erwin and Hange were right beside us! What if they saw?"

That was a possibility. For all they knew, the two housemates did see the unexpected visitor and chose to play dumb to lessen the awkward tragedy. But that only makes it all the more thrilling.

"I'm just curious to know what caused your little disturbance," Levi counters with a small smirk of amusement. He finds this funny. They've barely been a couple and already Eren is having an awkward boner phase where just a simple head on his lap can get him hard. Is Levi just that sexy? With how red Eren's face is and the constant averting of his eyes, he has to assume that he definitely is.

"I-It's because..." Eren breathes out a sigh, the embarrassment settling in and showing thanks to the deeper shades of red syncing down to his neck. "You looked so cute on my lap! Your eyes closed, all relaxed and peaceful. A-and you were so close to... everything!" Eren groans and drops his head to land on Levi's shoulder, the raven instantly holding him and rubbing up and down his back. "You make me think about shit I never thought possible."

"Like?" Levi urges, his hands coming to squeeze at Eren's waist lovingly. Eren nuzzles further into Levi's neck, giving Levi a small kiss where the neck meets his shoulder. A soft gesture, but one that sends waves of sensations through Levi's body.

"Like how precious my first kiss is," Eren mumbles against Levi's skin, giving another soft peck, "How it is something to treasure and give to someone you love. I never thought I'd be so drunk on the thought of you, or that I'd feel lonely when you aren't around." Eren pauses his light kissing and wraps his arms around Levi's smaller frame, clinging to him and relishing in the feeling of the raven hugging him back. The warmth and comfort Levi brings is filling him up on another level. Not even a mother's touch could provide the intense notion of peace to Eren's hyperactive personality. But Levi is different. Able to soothe him with a simple look, a small word, a single touch. "It used to not bother me who took my first kiss. I didn't care, but somewhere along the line, I could only think about giving it to you. You're constantly in my mind. It drives me nuts!" he softly chuckles, his voice trailing off in timid bashfulness.

Levi could die and be completely satisfied with life after hearing the sincere declaration. This doesn't feel real. In all Levi's wildest dreams, he would never have expected to be held against his door, Eren breathing down his neck with his arms wrapped around him with such need. He's hot. The temperature has risen dramatically after Eren's words, and it only increases when Eren moves closer, grazing his hard-on against Levi's thigh.

Levi snorts, moving to face Eren directly in the eyes, those beautiful, bright ocean hues. His favourite thing to look at. His escape from his troubling past into a glistening and heavenly future.

"You drive me nuts, brat," Levi says with a genuine, loving smile. "From day one, with your obnoxious voice, your tardiness, and your outgoing personality."