11: Nameless No More

3rd person pov:

Once at the port of Kobe. Both find an inn for the night. Once all of their things have been moved into the room. The nameless man begins to start the fire for a bath.

"I'll go last. The warmth will help you heal faster."

Kei:"Are you sure?"

"Warm water hurts. So I'm alright with going next."

Keigo begins to strip once the water is up to temperature.

Kei:"I'll be out in a few minutes. While I'm gone. Think of a name. That way, it'll be easier to communicate."

Blue eyes look him up and down as keigo walks outside. Scars, bruises, and other wounds decorate his flesh.

"You've been through a lot in this past year."

Kei:"Hm? You say something?"

"It's nothing."

After keigo is in the bath. The bandages come off. Burns, scars, and fresh cuts line his body.

^One day soon. I'll make that basterd pay.^"What about Dabi?"

Kei:"Creamasion? Sounds like you're insulting yourself."

"It's clever when you think about what others think of me just on looks."

Kei:"If that's what you really want. I won't argue."

Keigo steps out and drys off with a cloth provided by the inn. Then he goes into the room and passes Dabi. This is the first time keigo has seen, and the sight makes Keigo's smile fade from his lips.

Kei:"Hey dabi, if you tell me who did it. I'll kill them on your behalf."

Dabi's eyes widen, and when he turns around. Keigo has gone back to the room.

When dabi returns to the room. He sees keigo asleep in the corner of the room. Giving him the futon.

Once keigo hears Dabi's breath slow. He opens an eye and goes back to the baths. That's when he sees something black that has dripped onto the stone.

With a sniff and rub between his fingers.

Kei:"Ink?"^He must dye his hair to stay hidden. Which means whoever hurt him. They are of high rank.^

Keigo sneaks back into the room and sits back in the corner. This time, sleeping light in case of an attack.

The next day starts, and dabi wakes up to keigo outside training. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and sits up. When he looks out the open doors. He sees the bright sun shine on Keigo's body. Yet it has no scars. So dabi shakes his head and looks again. That's when he sees a more muscular body covered in wounds. So he looks down and smirks.

Dabi:"It really is you."

After keigo finishes. He eats a piece of the fruit that is provided by the inn.

Kei:"Eat up. You'll need the energy because we're heading out today."

Dabi:"Where are we going?"

Kai:"My next clue is in shibata. Another general is there that has answers."

Dabi:"What's his name?"

Kei:"He's an old friend. His name is Hizashi Yamada. Most call him mic as a nickname. With any luck. He'll tell me where I can find Oboro Shirakumo at."

Dabi:"Wait, are you after who I think you are? That's suicide!"

Kei:"I have to. It's the only way I can bring justice to those who killed my master."