13: A Starless Night

3rd person pov:

Dabi stands up. This causes keigo to bow so low, that his forehead is on the ground.

Kei:"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you when you needed me most! I'll take any punishment you see fit."

Dabi:"Stand up."

He says in a demanding tune.

Keigo jumps to his feet and tilts his head up while his eyes are closed.

Dabi gently grasps the warrior's chin to bring his gaze down. Then he plants a kiss upon those soft pink lips.

Keigo gasps in surprise. Giving his master an opportunity.  Tungue slips in as lips crash together. Drool trickles down Keigo's chin as the warrior cews. His arms begin to lift for an embrace. So dabi grabs his wrists and pins them to the tree behind the blonde and above his head.

Dabi:"Did I give you permission to touch? You need to earn it."

Kei:"Yes master~."

Dabi:"That's my pup."

Dabi kisses Keigo again.  This time his  tungue tickles the roof of the warrior's mouth. Causing Keigo to suck  and his tungue to stroke his master's.

Dabi uses one hand to restrain his wrists. While the other begins to undress him.

Just as dabi reaches for the sash around his waste. Thunder is heard with a flash in the distance.

Kei:"We need shelter."

Dabi:"A saw an abandoned house a few hundred meters back."

Keigo puts the suplex on his back and picks dabi up to carry him in his arms. Then, he runs to the house. Just as they get inside. Rain poors from the sky. Given them the perfect sound blocker.

Keigo sets the suplex down and is tackled by his master. Both now unable to keep hands off one another. 

Dabi:"I learned a few tricks in the past year. Wanna try some?"

He smirks with a devilish grin and licks his lips. While keigo blushes and gulps.

Elsewhere, enji has been woken up by shoto.

Sho:"I apologize for disturbing you at this hour, but it's urgent. Our informates know where they're heading?"

Enji:"Who nnh."

Sho:"Touya and his old samurai keigo takami."

Enji:"Who took touya out of his safe house?"

Enji sits up in bed with undivided attention.

Sho:"He wasn't in a safe house. Touya was locked in a brothal by your orders. Wasn't he?"

Enji growls and gets dressed.

Enji:"Summon aizawa immediately and try to stop those idiots before they get into trouble."

Shoto bows and rushes out of the room.

Enji:"What is going on around here?"^I must get to the bottom of this."

Enji thinks back to when he found out that touya was alive because he hid in the underground passages during the fire, but was severely burned because of it. So he moved back to rebuild the castle. Being sure that aizawa would hide touya away for his protection while he recovered.

^Touya:"It isn't safe there! You're making a mistake if you believe keigo was behind this!"^

Enji:^you're wrong. You have to be. Otherwise-^
Enji opens the doors to the war room. Only to see guards holding shoto and natsuo hostage.

Sho:"F...father?"

Enji:"Let them go right now!"
Aiz:"I'm afraid not. You see, natsu here has been talking to the ronin to help overthrow you. So we'll take these boys and separate them from you for your safety. Who knows if he's convinced poor little shoto here."

Chisaki hands over reports from spys of letters and natsuo's resent travels.

Aiz:"If we don't stop them. Another general will die."

Enji is then given a box with shigaraki's head inside.

Natsu:"Don't believe them! They're the ones who- nhmm!"

Natsuo and shoto are gagged and drug away. Just as the doors are about to close. Both boys heard an order.

Enji:"find touya and bring him home. As for the ronin. Kill him where he stands."

Natsuo fights to get free. While shoto gives up and looks down in shame.

Elsewhere, Keigo has his wrists bound infront and a blindfold on. With his finger tips alone. Dabi causes keigo to squirm under his light touch. Fingertips glaze across flesh cause8ng hairs to stand on end and shivers to become moans

Kei:"Please master~."

Dabi:"I don't know. You seem like you're still having fun."

Keigo's cock throbs while wanting relief. So dabi strokes a finger up the shaft to circle the head.

Kei:"I beg you. Ride me master. Pleeeease!"

Dabi flips keigo onto his stomach and enters two fingers in him. Being calm and patient about preping him.

Dabi:"This time. You'll ride me, but only when I tell you to."

A rope leash gives dabi leverage to guide keigo by his wrists. So after preping him to handle four fingers. Dabi tugs to tell keigo to turn around and sit.

He is then guided into position. With a slap to the thigh. Keigo is told the pace of when to bounce.

Dabi:"Count until I tell you to stop."

With every slap. Keigo counts. His focus on the numbers keeps him from getting too far ahead. Then when his master is stimulated enough.

Dabi:"Stop! Now try to keep up."

As dabi thrusts up. Keigo claws at Dabi's chest to get a grip. Only to bounce with him as the pace picks up. Keigo moans as dabi groans. Then it happens.

In a massive heated mess. Both get a feeling of mind numbing pulse of pleasure overcomes them both. Dabi pulls Keigo into an embrace and pulls the blindfold off him. Keigo then wiggles his wrists free and lays on dabi. His ear to his master's chest to take in the moment.

Kei:"I wish every day could be like this."

Dabi looks up at the ceiling. Dreading the future of what may come.

Dabi:"Me too."