14: Honor Is Death

3rd person pov:

As keigo dreams of a happy life with his master. He feels at ease, but just as fast as it began. Dark clouds loom over. As touya vanishes out of his arms. With a blade unsheething behind him. Keigo turns to see enji raising a sword cut to cut him down. Only for touya to shield him.

Keigo screams and wakes up from the nightmare. Only to find himself alone, or so he thought.

Toga:"That master of yours knows you all too well."

As she polishes her blade. Keigo stands up with his pointed at her.

Kei:"Where is he!?"

Toga:"Defeat me, and I'll tell you everything I know. Now let's go outside. "

As both go out and stand ready to battle. Both bow and introduce themselves.

Toga:"Himiko Toga, only servivor of my clan. Last of my name, and ronin for hire."

Kei:"Keigo takami. Son of General takami. With the demon generals blood in my vains. I am his only son. Ex samurai to the shogunate's eldest son touya todoroki. Now ronin for hire."

Both take a stance and gaze into each other's eyes. Only for quick flicker of pupils g
To change positions. As both predict what the other will do and plan for the first attack. Then, with a battle cry. They begin to strike.

In one swing. The bate ends without blades crossing. As keigo slides Toga down her torso.

Toga smiles as she hits the ground and splashes in the puddle below.

Toga:"As promised. I'll tell you everything."

Keigo leans close as she whispers to him. He then backs away with wide eyes.

She then closes her eyes. With an honorable death. Keigo eases her suffering with a final blow. He then rushes to mic's castle.

Meanwhile, at the castle. Dabi walks up to the gate.

Rocklock:"Who goes there?"

Dabi takes his hat off and both rocklock and nighteye bow before letting him in.

Dabi walks in to see mic sitting with obiro by his side.

Dabi:"I was right after all. This was a trap for keigo."

Mic:"You are half right."

A sword goes to Dabi's neck. So he looks back to see who has him.

Dabi:"You're Keigo's teacher."

Nagant:"We have planned for you aswell."

Mic walks down with a contract in hand.

Mic:"Sign this and it'll all end. You and your samurai will live together. Once you sign over power to aizawa."

Dabi:"Have you forgotten? I'm dead in the public eye. Few know that I'm still alive."

Mic:"That's why your family will be here soon. Well, all except your father. I'm afraid he won't make it."

Elsewhere, enji wakes up to a sharp pain in his chest. Only to die soon after he was stabbed by chisaki.

Aiz:"No let's be on our way."

Rai, fuyumi, tatsuo, and shoto are all being lead out of kyoto to mic's castle.

Dabi:"I'll agree on one condition. Dismiss the kill order on Keigo. I heard about it while walking in town."

Mic:"That's up to you whether he lives or dies."

Dabi:"I thought after I sign away power. You would kill me."

Mic:"I'll let you choose. Die by our hands, or by his blade. If he kills you. He'll go a free man."

Dabi grits his teeth.

Dabi:"He won't do it."

Mic:"Then you'll watch as we kill him first."

Dabi:^This is a game to them.^

Dabi growls before calming down.

Dabi:"I'll do it. If he doesn't fight. Let me be the one to kill him."

Mic smirks with enjoyment. Then keigo arrives.

Kei:"Where is he?"

His body covered in blood from the guards he's killed to get here. He then sees mic walking dabi away.

Kei:"Get your hands off him!!"

As keigo takes the first step towards mic. Nagant pins him to the floor and  unarmed him by poking pressure points on his arms to make him let go.

Keigo glares back at her and growls.

Kei:"Sensei why?"

Nagant:" Why else would anyone do it? For power."

Mic:"Once we meet up with aizawa in kyoto. You'll have your dull then. Now sign away your life."

Kei:"Don't do it! They'll just kill you after!-"

Nagant ties Keigo's arms behind his back and uses extra rope to gag him.

Obiro:"Make him walk beside us as an example to the people who followed him."

As
After dabi signs it. He sees his family walk in to sign it. Natsuo resisted. So his hand is impaled by the brush. A guard moves his hand. Causing him to sign it in blood. After he signs it. Obiro pulls out his sword.

Natsu:"Brother, i... I'm sorry I couldn't stop them-"

*PWACK!*

With a single swing. Natsuo loses his head. Then rai is killed. Shoto is next and manages to slip away. As he runs for the door. Obiro threatens fuyumi to make him come back. However, it doesn't work. As shoto opens the door and runs out. Only to be impaled.

Dabi closes his eyes as fuyumi's loud cries soon go silent.

Mic:"Let's go."

Obiro, mic, and dabi get in the palanquin. While keigo has a collar around his neck that's chained to it for him to walk beside them. When dabi looks outside. He sees keigo stumbling to keep up.

As dabi reaches out. Keigo moves in to feel the hand of his master caress his face. Only for a guard to lash Keigo's back with a whip. Causing the warrior to move back.

Dabi:"I'm sorry."

After some time. They are stopped.

Mic:"What's going on?"

Shinsou:"It's the villagers. They're blocking us."

Ururaka:"We won't let you pass. Keigo is one of us."

"Let touya and my son go or else."

In her hands is a broom. While others pick up farm tools.

Mic:"Kill them."

Just as the commotion outside starts. Dabi grabs the small blade off obiro's side and stabs him in the neck. He then stabs mic several times before exiting. With the knife. He goes to cut keigo free. Only for someone to grab him and run.

Dabi:"We can't leave him behind!"

Mt lady:"We have to for now. It's the only way to save their lives. We know where he'll be. That gives us the advantage to rescue him and stop aizawa."

Dabi:"What now?"

Lady:"We rescue the lady of the house and gather troops."