15: Rescue By Combat

3rd person pov:

As keigo tugs to break free. He sees his mom trying to cut him free.

"I'm not gonna let them take you this time."

As the rope begins to fray. It snaps quickly. Causing keigo to fall. As he was pulling it tight for an easy cut.

Just as his mom leans down to cut the rest off him. Keigo feels something wet and warm drip on his forehead. When he looks up. He is startled to see a sword through her.

"My.... b...aby b...boy."

She falls over dead. Revealing that mic had done it. He's injured, but not dead.

Keigo growls in rage and stands up while pulling with enough strength for the ropes to fray.

Kei:"uh hill hou!"(I'll kill you!)

As the warrior steps forward. The ropes break and his bite breaks through the one that gagged him.

Just as he reaches for mic. Shinsou uses the handle of his katana to hit the back of his neck. Knocking him unconscious.

Mic:"Let's get going. We must send word before it's too late. Rebellions will continue until we stop this."

Keigo is laid across the back of a horse with mic steering.

Five days pass and Mt lady and dabi have made it to kyoto. Where people lay dead in the streets from trying to fight. Most are guards. However, no one has been able to get to the castle yet.

While walking the streets. They see two young men walking. Dabi runs up to them.

Dabi:"What happened?"

Baku:"the people broke out prisoners. Causing a huge battle."

Izuku:"We faught to help keigo."

Bakugou books izuku on the head.

Baku:"You can't say that name or they'll kill you. "

Izu:"Sorry kacchan."

Baku:"What side are you on?"

Dabi lifts his hat. That's when they see him.

Baku:"touya?"

Izu:"Now who's breaking the law."

Both show them to a hideout just outside of town. It is there that jiro's father is feeding people, and midnight is training them."

When midnight sees them. She goes to a room for a private conversation.

Dabi:" So the plan of action."

Mid:"Rescue keigo and defeat aizawa. We know keigo is held at the top of the castle. As we've seen aizawa threaten to push him off once."

Dabi smirks.

Dabi:"Sounds like he's still got some fight in him."

Mid:"We'll strike tonight with your help."

Dabi nods as they continue to plan.

Meanwhile, in the castle. Aizawa steps up to the cage keigo is chained up in. Arms held by chains above his head. Ankles weighed down by heave stones bound to him by more chains. Chest exposed and covered in fresh wounds.

Aiz:"Had enough yet?"

Keigo spits blood at him.

Kei:"Fuck you."

Aiz:"Many will die so long as you breathe. Including your old master."

Kei:"He won't die. He's a lot stronger than you think."