CHAPTER TWO

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

It was a bright day, the sky was blue and clear, I slept very well last night, but fortunately the noise woke me up. Every morning every person in this house wakes up one by one and the noise, sounds and movement starts all over the house .
When the sounds started, I had to get up. I started arranging my room and my bed. My room was painted in all the colors that I love, blue, pink, and white. The curtains were dark blue, but the walls were light pink and decorated with pink and gray cristals on the wall .

Then I went to the bathroom and washed my face. My face was swollen like yeast i had to get rid of that .
I went to my closet to pick an outfit for today , I always like to stay modest but elegant at the same time. I don't like to show off too much. All I care about is my happiness, my family, my work and my friends , I mean my cousins ! , I mean, after the accident that befell us, we were seriously ordered to sever our relations with all the people we know, including our friends, and from that time on, my cousins and I became very close to each other.

now I have to go to the kitchen where everyone is eating their breakfast now, my grandfather mentioned last night that he wanted to talk to us about something important and he asked everyone to be together at nine o'clock .
I went down the stairs

and on my way to the kitchen I met Eddie , my cousin " Gooood morning!!!" he said , jumping on me, excited as usual

and on my way to the kitchen I met Eddie , my cousin " Gooood morning!!!" he said , jumping on me, excited as usual .
" Slow down, what if we fall? " I answered him while trying to hold back my laughter.
Eddie has always been the family clown. He is a very nice person to us, but at work he becomes another person. His feelings completely disappear when we are in the company, but once when we return home, he brings out the clown inside him.
_ " I'm so hungry I'm so exhausted I don't know what grandpa will say in a while but ... I can't bear the bad news anymore " He was speaking while combing his hair in front of the mirror in the hallway .
_" No clue , but I'm not surprised if something happens. It can be said that I'm used to it " I said that without thinking because what I said was true. I would no longer be surprised if something really happened. A lot of bad things happened.
We lost Peter and Wendy, our value decreased, and we paid the price for things we did not do and crimes we did not commit. After the fire that happened, my grandfather went to prison for six months. These idiots accused us and brought down the authorities and the big mafia on us.
Everyone attacked us and considered the death of Peter and Wendy to be a deliberate act on our part so that we would not sell them to them, so they took revenge on us in the most horrific ways. Two years have passed now. We stumbled, fell, cried, and suffered, but we remained strong.
We arrived at the kitchen, where everyone was there except the young children. This is not important for them . Eddie immediately went to the table and started eating from everything while I was looking for my mother . She was sitting with my aunts Adelaide and Elodie . It seemed as if they were having a conversation. I did not want to interfere.
In front of them there was ly cousin Ollie sitting there alone. After the death of his sister, he became a very mysterious and quiet person, but I know that there is a burning fire inside him and his blood boils for revenge , he used to hang out with us sometimes, but he didn't talk much, as he was the more serious of us. My cousin Enzo and I tried to help him get over the stage where he used to lock himself in his room for a whole day.
I went to sit in front of him " good morning lazy boy " i said hopping that he doesn't ignore me . " Hi " he said In a soft and not loud voice, then he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back to him .
Then my grandfather entered and said hello to everyone. At that moment I saw that Ollie's face turned and he began to take deep breaths to calm himself. Their relationship became strained in the late months, and Ollie still blamed him for being the reason for his sister's death ,he tried to kill my grandfather that day, I still remember everything, the monster that came out of Ollie that day really scared me.
After we all gathered around the table, grandma came and took her seat " Bring me that thing that measures pressure. I don't know what it's called " She waved to our maid to fetch it while we all looked at her " just in case " She added giving us nervous looks .
_ " okay , I need you all to pay attention here I have some news that I have to share with you " He started talking and he didn't seem sad or nervous .
_" Get to the point " interpret auncl Aiden while he eats his breakfast without looking at him . There was no father & son relationship between them anymore , He said that the only reason he stays here with us is because of his daughter's grave.
_ " Oh Aiden , I wish you would give me just one chance , just one ! and I'll explain to you everything " grandpa told him while looking at him sadly .
_ " Tell him what exactly ?, that you have no mercy or that you threw your own blood without caring " interrupt aunt Abigail Pointing to my grandfather .
_ " Hh , I can believe that one day he will dispense with us too, really, I'm being serious" Added Olli sarcastically .
_"Okay enough ! I'm tired of hearing the same shit every morning. You can't judge anything when you don't know anything " My grandmother hit the table to silence everyone .
_ " May I ask what we don't know about? " I was tired of hearing that there was something we didn't know so I asked .
" if you all want to know what you don't know, I'll say it, maybe you'll stop blaming me every day " started my grandpa"Before the incident occurred that morning, I went to the company and held a meeting with some of the security men and asked them to secure the route that the Unsland gang was going to take , I also knew that after they took the two children, they would stop at the port, and in this case I asked our men to surround the area and attack it with various weapons as necessary, but more importantly, I asked them to place a bomb on the Unsland ship at the same time that the security police arrived, but to secure the situation. We will kidnap Peter and Wendy in any way we can until we return them. As for the police, they were going to arrest the Unsland gang after we escape . that is the part that you don't know " he continued his speech and when he finished he put his hand down
I was shocked I couldn't say a word , aunt Abigail started crying "Oh, my son, forgive me, forgive me because I could not protect you, forgive me because I let you go away ." my mom held her hand while her son Asher came and hugged her to calm her down .
As for uncle Aiden he couldn't say a word , he just kept looking at his son Ollie .
Olli was trying to hide his face from us , he wanted to leave the table but he couldn't .
seeing Abigail and Aiden like that made me feel sad , especially Olli and asher they are so tired of living like that , they lost their sister and brother , their soul , their bright , their soulmates , no matter how much i'm sad i couldn't imagine how they're feeling .
I can not live if i lost my brother Percy , i'm used to him , he's always here for me when i need him , he grew up so fast , so many memories with him , imagine if its just .. well it just stopped in one day just imagine how your reaction would be , nope i can't think of any of this .
Percy was sitting next to me he was looking at my grandpa , just like the others .

_" that's it ? and the fire ? ! " asked uncle Christopher confused .
_ "what ? " answered grandpa .
_" hm !! we don't answer a question with a question " cleared up aunt Adelaide for my grandpa .
_ " what about the fire ? " questioned my cousin sarah .
_ " yeah what about it ? " Added my other cousin Finn as everyone one starts shouting questions " and the fire ? "

" yeah you're going to tell us or.."
" since you had a plan ! was the fire a part of it ? "
" Hun speaking of the fire yeah what about it ?!! " .
_" Everyone just shut the hell up " Yelling at us grandpa stand up " i can assure you that i didn't know about the fire or that the fire wasn't even supposed to happen , i have no idea how did that happen , No one saw what happened exactly , i don't even know why peter throw himself with wendy even after that he knew what i was going to do ! "

_ " he knew what ? " asked Abigail as her face turned expressionless.
_"he knew Abby , he knew about the plan " answered grandpa looking deeply into her eyes , the tears starts falling from her eyes then my grandma went to her ,she grabbed her hand looking at her in the eyes and shared a look with Aiden telling him to come near her pulling them together into a hug "oh my babies, I do feel your pain , I am a parent just like you , but Peter and Wendy are in a better place now , i'm not telling you to forget about them , just look for their right , i know that they didn't do this for nothing , Peter is brave and wendy always follows him , they wouldn't like to see you guys like that , i know that Peter did it for something, and its you who have to finds out " . it was so emotional that i started to cry holding Percy's hand tightly .

_ " Alright, i can't do this anymore , we're going to take a revenge from everyone who made us feel this way , i'm not gonna let us live this way from now on , i think its time for us to play now , I was going to tell you that I have restored all of our companies, and I will also work hard to restore what is ours, especially the rights of Peter and Wendy " grandpa really surprised us with what he said, but he was right and it can be said that everyone agreed with him .