Chapter thirteen

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

     _ "Your nature hasn't changed--"

     _"  Fucking kneel " I interrupted her before she could say another word. Everything that comes out of her mouth increases the tension in my hands on the trigger.

       Arsel outmaneuvered  Robert and grabbed him from behind to prevent him from resisting "I thought you were a man of high dignity" I said to his silly face.

    _" But look at yourself now, unable to move " I continued as I wiped the dirt off my gun in his face.

     _" Percy, go to your sister ,she needs you the most right now" I pointed at him with my face .

     _"Percy don't you dare ! "  shouted at him his mother Josephine from afar while she was being restrained by a soldier.

    _" Dare what ? fooling you? You're the one who fooled me first. So yes, I dare" He told her after anger became evident on his face.

      _"Oh, what a pity . You came as guests to us, but to bad we don't know how to honor guests. Look at your whole family, they are all restrained"  I raised my hands and hit him with my gun towards his face"You are now in the grip of my hands, do you want me to slaughter all of you as you did to my family" I hit him again.

     _" Felix you can stop now, this is more than what we agreed upon" Mary touched my shoulder for me to stop .

      If only I could stop myself from hitting him, but I can't. My hand controls itself. I want to hit him until his last breath. I want to be the last person he sees .

        I grabbed him by the chin, lifting his head to see the flame in my eyes "Good, remember this face well,  it will be the last thing you see in your life"

      In that moment, I saw Ollie coming towards me to hit me after freeing himself from the soldier's grip.

       I saw him coming towards me, his punch aimed at me, but in an instant, I found him lying on the ground when he collided with a girl who stopped him and pinned his face to the ground.

    _" What a surprise Haven , I thought I wouldn't see you again" I approached her as she held into Ollie's face.

    _" If you want to seek revenge for your sister, go to those who betrayed you, not those who want to show the truth from falsehood" I told him.

     _" Haven, what are you doing?" Someone from that ridiculous family said, brown hair and a long face, I think it's Jaeden.

      I was surprised by Haven's reaction because she seemed like she was going to justify her actions to him, then sadly she nodded her head and said "Sorry, but I'm one of them"

     Why is she sorry ?
     I'm not , and I'll never be.

  I turned my gaze to Abigail, and a thought crossed my mind that made me smirk "You know, your son was certain that you would be the first to understand him" I pointed my words to her.

       _" What do you mean" She stared at me, trying to figure out what was going on in my mind.

       And I did what I do best, I ignored her . And turned to continue my way. I'll let the rest take care of them.

      I see that half of the people have left, the party is over.

   Unfortunately, it would have been enjoyable if I spilled a little blood, but I restrained myself because Maliah could see everything. I didn't do it just for her sake.

       As I was descending into the palace, a young girl with blonde hair and freckles on her cheeks met me.
   She stood alone, holding her hands, appearing fearful and hesitant. But my intuition tells me otherwise. She seems to be seeking something.