Chapter twenty one

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

two fucking years
and I'm still stuck in this shitty--

_"Fucking hurry up and bring the coal, don't procrastinate any longer and transfer it to the factory quickly" Curse that damn black coal man .

_"Order me again and I'll cut your dick and turn it into a necklace for you" I replied sharply, my hands all dirty, my skin looking black. It's the curse of Arnor.

_"Don't mind her, she's just on her period. Hhh, women" Eddie intervened to save the situation before that black man insults me.

_"If that's the case, then I'll ignore it, but next time I won't go easy on you" The black man answered, his hands shaking, a man in his fifties approaching to confront me, what a ridiculous situation.

_" I don't give a damn fuck" I said coldly attempting to change direction.

He raised his hand to grab me, but another hand intervened, gripping his wrist tightly "Get any closer to her again, and I'll turn your body into ashes," Ollie warned, staring at him with a menacing look in his eyes.

The man didn't respond, he just nodded his head and withdrew his hand, then left.
Ollie turned to us saying "How much longer we have to endure this? I'm afraid his death will be on my watch."

_"Not much longer, so let's continue," I replied as I returned the coal to the box.

Ollie didn't respond to me, but instead, he kept staring at me with a look I couldn't quite understand.

He hadn't spoken to me at all in these two years , the conversations were only within the group. If I tried to talk to him, he would simply respond with that look.

_"Alright, let's bring the coal into the factory" Eddie said after the tense moments "Come on, Maliah walk in front of me." He came and then gave the order to Ollie to go back inside.

_ "Period . really?" I asked as we entered the factory.

_" His dick. Really?" he replied in the same tone "At least don't say it to him like that if you want our plan to remain undisclosed, at least."

_"I'm trying, but he's harassing me," I sighed, then pushed the entrance door with my feet.

_ "Forget about him, any news?" Eddie asked as we emptied the coal into the cart.

  Just so you know, that this factory is an underground facility where coal is distributed to different parts of Arnor

Just so you know, that this factory is an underground facility where coal is distributed to different parts of Arnor. In short, this coal ends up with the organizations.

When we entered Arnor , our goal was to infiltrate and find out what's going on here. We can't simply attack them. That's why we're hiding in this factory.

This black man used to work as an ally with Robert, but now he's against him, and since we're against him too, he agreed to let us hide here in exchange for our help in working here .