Chapter Four

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

After the meeting, I went out to walk around a little while the rest of them left. Only the adults remained inside the hall .
I was walking in the hallway, there was a glass wall in which a courtyard could be seen Outside, in front of every door of the hallway, there is a guard .
I went out to the balcony to smell the air, and there I found Mr. Vladimir's daughter Haven she was lost in her thoughts. I didn't want to disturb her she seemed to scare me somehow .

I didn't want to interact with her or be alone in front of her , and when I was returning, my shirt was stuck to the door "Shit seriously" didn't notice that I made a sound,
_ " no need to run away, I'm not that scary." she said turning to me while I was trying to remove the stuck cloth, and I believe that she noticed that I was nervous and wanted to leave .
_" Whatt no no I just don't want to interrupt you or anything " .
_ " That's okay, we can blame the door in this case " she started walking towards me then stopped and said "Evelyn right? "

_" hm yeah its me , and you Haven " i asked
_ " in person "

We were silent for a few minutes, then she sat in the chair that was in front of us. There was a table for two people, so I went and sat in front of her .
_" So do you like your work ?" she asked me .
_ " hm yeah kind of , this is my life so why not " .
And with a simple word she responds "interesting " .
_" and you ? do you like working here ? " I tried to be more talkative with her .
_" not bad but like you said its my life " .
I'm being ignored by her , awesome!
Haven doesn't seem honest with her answer . I have a feeling about this girl that there is something behind her ,
_" I heard about what happened to you guys " she said breaking the silence .

_ " about what" like i didn't know what was she talking about but i just asked in case .
_ " the kids that burned them selves " she cleared for me .
_" aw ! yeah t..the f..fire " I honestly didn't know what to say , when I hear a small thing about that day I just can't speak normal words.
_" Sorry for you guys , but that was a mess " she continued.
_" I know its just.." I only spoke two words when Ollie came to the balcony and interrupted us " Evy we're leaving , come on " .
I turned to him and give him a headache and then I looked back at haven " I got to go, maybe we'll see each other again" i smiled at her and she said " yeah sure we will " .

I joined Ollie and then we start walking and talking about the meeting , he surprised me this evening he was calm and didn't attack on someone .

Once we arrived to the stairs Eddie, Finn, Jeaden and Enzo were there. "Where have you been?" asked me Enzo.
_ " with Heaven in the balcony" I said to him when we were walking down stairs .
then we arrived where everyone was and I went with Sarah outside, Percy and Asher followed us and we stopped in front of the car .
_ "You guys ! don't you think you forgot something? " called Eddie as we left them inside.
_ "No we're good" Percy said while he was making fun of them .
_" you'll regret that " said Stan when Eddie run to us and jump on Percy and start fighting like little kids .
_" Boys stop its really not time for that " I said .
_" oh boy " added Ollie .

Once we saw our family coming with the guards behind our parents the boys stopped playing. Uncle Walker helped aunt Abigail and Elodie to get in the car and aunt Adelaide went with Aiden & grandpa .

I get in the car and I was so tired its was two in the morning the meeting took us 3 hours so I slept the whole way on Percy's shoulder.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

I was sleeping very well on my bed I couldn't feel my body because I was so exhausted, in a second I felt like someone get in my bed and start hugging me slowly .

first it was confortable and then it becomes to feel tied , the feeling become more strong and I couldn't move , I opened my eyes to see but I couldn't, it was dark in my room .
I start fighting with my legs and tried to move my arms until someone said "shh don't make a sound" .

When I turned to see, I found the room lit up on its own with soft blue lights, as I see a person sitting in front of me and he was ... 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 .
I couldn't find words as I was shocked " Why are you taking so long " he said " you need to hurry, we don't have time " he added .

_ " what the hell ! is this real ? P...Peter" I finally talked when I touched his hair but when I looked at him I saw tears in his eyes and then he starts to desepear and I felt my hand loosing him .
_" The epic of black and white will come. When hearts unite, kings fall, and truth stands tall, the destiny of the sharp swords will be revealed..." he couldn't finish his words and he desepeared , I was about to hug him until he wasn't with me anymore.

It was 05:00 in the morning when I woke up and found myself all sweaty, I was dreaming , " damnit " it felt so real .
I looked at the window and tears starts falling when i couldn't help myself to stop thinking about Peter . When I finally could stop I couldn't go back to sleep so I get up .

I went to the mirror looking at myself specially at my face , I lost my smile long time ago , my eyes are always with tears . When i'm going to light again ? I'm totally lost in the past I can't move on .

I didn't notice that I was touching my necklace , It's a beautiful silver necklace that contains something in the shape of a small silver autumn leaf as well , It's the only memory I have of him, nine years have passed and I still haven't gotten over it, I don't remember having another friend after 𝑨𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍's death .