03

I decided to try out for the soccer team since it's the sport I love. And guess what I got accepted to be on the team!!! 

"AUBREYYY!"I said calling Aubrey into my room. 

"WHAT?!"She said. 

"I MADE IT ONTO THE TEAM!"I yelled getting up to hug her as she  hugged me back. 

"Oh my God! Congratulations Lana!!!!"

"Thank you!!"

"When is y'all's first practice?!"

"In about 3 weeks is what the coach said."

Aubrey nodded. 

"Well you can go back to your room now."I said smiling at her. 

Aubrey laughed and then went to her room. 

Kk gave me her number at the Party the other day so I decided to text her the news. 

Kk, I made it on the women's soccer team!! 

                                                                   OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!

THANK YOU!
                                    YOUR GONNA BE THE BEST ONE ON THE TEAM!! 😝

AWW TY KK!! 🩷

                                                   YOUR WELCOME!! 

Time skip*

Right now I'm getting ready to go to one of the Uconn wbb's games since Aubrey has been begging me to go. 

I have been doing my makeup just having a blast listening to my favorite songs and drinking some coffee. 

I finally finished my makeup and changed into my outfit. 

My outfit*

I decided to walk to the gym since It's a home game and the gym isn't that far from where Aubrey and I's dorm is. I then got there and decided to get a hotdog from the concession stand cause I haven't had dinner and I'm hungry. As I was walking back into the gym I saw the whole team come up to me. 

"LANAA!"They all said. 

Kk,Paige,Ice,Aubrey,Nika,Azzi and Caroline all gave me hugs and the others just stood around them smiling at us. 

"Hi guys!"I replied making sure I don't drop my hot dog. 

"Well we gotta go before we get in trouble! But thank you for coming Lana!!"Aubrey said as the others nodded there heads agreeing with Aubrey. 

"Okay!"

I then went back to my seat and scrolled through the Uconn Wbb Instagram while eating my hot dog waiting for the game to start. 

The game finally started and everyone is just focused on the game right now. As I was watching the game I realized that this team is really encouraging towards their teammates. Like every single time one of our schools players make a shot the teammates on the bench and on the floor would yell in excitement or give them a high five then continue playing. 

"PAIGE WITH THE THREE POINTERRRRRR!!!"I heard a guy on the intercom yell. 

I stood up with the crowd and was screaming and clapping for Paige. 

Time skip to after the game*

I was walking out and into the parking lot and I saw the Uconn Wbb team all just outside by this one girls car. 

"LANA! COME OVER HERE!"KK yelled. 

I then smiled and walked over there towards Kk. 

"Were about to go celebrate and have dinner at Chick -Fl- A you should come!!"

"But I'm not even apart of the team?"

"Yeah but your our friend!"

I just looked at her not knowing if I should come or not. 

"Guys can Lana come with us to Chick-Fl-A?!"Kk asked the team. 

"Yeah!!"They all replied while separating into different cars. 

"Okay fine I'll go. But I'm gonna take my own car and meet y'all there!"I said before walking back to my car and driving to Chick-Fl-A.

I honestly am so happy i'm starting to become friends with this team. Like there all so nice and fun to be around. 

I walked into Chick-Fl-A and saw everyone sitting at booths. There was a Nika,Azzi,Paige,KK,Aubrey,ines,Ice,Amari,Jana,Caroline all here. I think some other people went home. But there was two booths. I decided to sit at the booth Aubrey,Ice,KK, and Paige were sitting at. 

"Lanaa!"Aubrey said as I sat beside her giving her a smile. 

"Hi!"I replied. 

"We can share our food with you, here!"Ice said handing me some of her french fries.

I started eating them just listening to Kk and Ice start arguing over something. 

"See, If I offered Lana some of my french fries she would make a whole conversation saying that she's okay and I can just eat them."Paige said before smiling at me just laughing at her response as the others did the same. 

"How do you know?"I argued. 

"Don't worry about it."Paige argued back. 

I just laughed at her then continued eating some fries. 

"Aubrey can I have a bite out of your chicken sandwich i'm starving!?"I asked. 

"Fineee!"Aubrey said rolling her eyes before handing me the sandwich.

Before I even took a bite she told me to take a little bite. So that's what I did. 

"LANA! That was more than a little bite!"Aubrey said grabbing the sandwich out of my hands. 

I was just laughing at Aubrey while still chewing. 

"Paige when are you going to ask Lana to hangout?"Kk said making Paige blush. 

I was sitting there confused just looking at them. 

"Kk! Shh!"Paige mumbled. 

"Shit! Sorry!"Kk replied softly. 

"She's talking about another Lana."Paige said calmly. 

I laughed awkwardly. 

"Well I'm gonna head out now! Thank's for having me! See you when you get back Aubrey!"I said before walking out. 

Paige's POV*

"KK! What were you thinking! Now Lana thinks I like her!"I told Kk. 

"But you do like her?"Ice said budging in on the conversation. 

"Well yeah I do, but you can't just say I want to hangout with her."I stated

"I am so sorry."Kk said hiding her laughter. 

"This isn't funny."I said laying my head down feeling Kk pat my back. 

"I'll come up with something that won't make Lana thinks you like her and that it was someone else!"Aubrey said. 

"Please do."I replied sitting up.