05

"LANA PLEASEE!"Aubrey yelled. 

"NOO!"I yelled back. 

Aubrey is trying to get me to let her,Paige,Kk,and Ice to come to my soccer game today. But I really don't want them to come because then I feel like all the attention is going to be on me and I can't handle that. But after a bunch of back and fourth opinions I finally let her and the other girls come. 

"Finally! Okay i'm gonna text them."Aubrey said as I left to go meet up with my team on the soccer field. 

I was walking towards the locker room so I can put my bag in my locker. 

"Are you excited for the first game of the seasonnn!!" Autumm said while walking towards me. 

"Yes, but i'm a little nervous because Aubrey is coming and she's bringing Paige, Kk, and Ice. It's not like I don't like them or anything I just...I don't even know."I replied while putting my bag in my locker. 

"No I totally understand!!"She said. 

We then walked together back to the field to see the sun starting to set. It's so pretty. 

"Let's take a selfie with the sunset in the backround!!"Autumm stated pulling out her phone as we both did a pose. 

"Oh we ate that up!"I said looking at the photo. 

"Right!!"Autumm replied. 

Time skip to when the game starts*

I was running towards where the ball was and I quickly started to dribbling it towards the net. I started doing my little tricks that make it hard for other to swipe the ball away from me. I then kicked it and it went in!! I then looked over at the stands and saw Aubrey,Paige,Kk,and Ice all standing up clapping for me. Awww.

"YEAHHHH!!!!"My teammates screamed as I just laughed and blushed at all the hype their giving me.

We then continued playing and we were doing a really good job. I was guarding this one girl when all of the sudden she pushed me down to the ground. What the fuck.

"Excuse me?!"I said walking back up to her with anger.

"What are you gonna do!?"The girl said getting in my face as I did the same to her.

"Lana."Autumm said pulling me away as the other girls teammate did the same.

I looked over to see Aubrey,Ice,Kk,and Paige just screaming at me yelling, "YEAHHHHHH!!!"

"Take some deep breaths."Autumm said as we just went away from everyone.

I took some deep breaths and I quickly calmed down.

"I can't believe I did that. I've never done anything like that before."I said stressed.

"It's okay, you had every right to stand up for yourself!!"Autumm said hyping me up.

I smiled and we started playing again.

Time skip to after the game*

I was walking on the sidewalk towards Aubrey and I's dorm room when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I took off my headphones to see Paige standing next to me.

"Hey."Paige said.

"Hi?"I replied confused.

"You were really good out there."Paige stated.

"Thank you."

"Are you okay, that fall seemed like it hurt?"Paige asked.