09

TW : sickness*

Today was a pretty rainy day day and Aubrey and I haven't really been doing much but lay in our beds until we had another class. 

Right now I'm walking to my class and it's pouring rain so i'm having to use my backpack as a umbrella.I finally got inside and walked to my class. I sat down in an open seat and just got comfy and sat criss cross in my seat. The professor was just yapping about whatever were learning right now and it's really boring. 

Class finally is over and I have to walk all the way back towards Aubrey and I's dorm room again. As I was walking with my backpack over my head a car pulled up beside me. I think it's Paige but I'm not sure. 

"You need a ride!?"Paige yelled from her window. 

"Yeah!"I yelled back and quickly ran to the passengers seat. 

"Jeez your soaked."Paige said looking at me laughing. 

"I know!"I replied trying to warm myself up with the heat blowing out the vents.

It was quiet but I didn't feel awkward, which is pretty rare. Paige then pulled into the closest parking spot by my dorm building. 

"Thanks Paige. I would give you a hug but i'm soaking wet."I said. 

Paige laughed before saying,"Your welcome."

I then put my hand out for a hand shake but Paige just looked at me confused. 

"What are you doing?"She said while laughing confused.

"Well I can't give you a hug so I thought i'd just give you a handshake."I said. 

"Oh my gosh."Paige rolled her eyes smiling before shaking my hand. 

I laughed then got out of her car and walked up the stairs towards Aubrey and I's apartment.I opened up our dorm door and saw that Aubrey still hasn't came back yet. 

So since i'm done with all my classes I decided I would just make myself some dinner and watch the voice since it's on tonight. I'm starting to get a bit of a stomach ache but i'm sure it'll go away later.

Once I got done making myself some chicken tenders and fries I sat on my bed, turned on the voice, and curled up in my bed and watched the voice while eating. There's these two girls that are doing their battle round together and they're both so goodddd!! 

I was starting to drift off asleep when all of the sudden I heard the door cracking open. I got out of my bed and looked to see who it was. I saw Aubrey walk in but then I saw Paige, KK, and Ice all walk in behind her. 

"Oh hey Lana!!"Aubrey said. 

"Hiii??"I said confused. 

"They asked to hang out here so I said it was okay."Aubrey said to me as the girls just made there selfs comfortable on the couch.

"No, yeah that's fine! I'll just be in my room I don't want to bother y'all."I said. 

"You can come hang out with us to!"She said.

"I know, i'm just really tired."I replied. 

Aubrey nodded her head then went to sit on the couch with the girls. 

I honestly feel really sick. Like my stomach hurts so bad and I have the biggest headache. I curled back up into my bed and curled my knees up to my stomach trying to find a comfortable position to lay down in. 

An hour has gone by and the girls are still here laughing, talking etc. I've been trying to go to sleep but my stomach hurts so bad. I decided to walk out of my room quietly to go to Aubrey and I's medicine drawer in the kitchen and get some medicine.

As I was looking for the medicine I heard someone call my name. I really don't feel like talking right now. 

"LANA!"KK said coming up to give me a hug. 

I quickly stepped away. 

"KK I love you but I have a really bad stomach ache right now."I said. 

"Aww i'm sorry! I hope you feel better!"She said rubbing my shoulder before walking away. 

I heard KK tell the girls my stomach hurt while I was walking back to my room. 

I then took the medicine and curled back up in my bed. 

Paiges POV*

"Paige you should go check up on her!"Ice said hitting my knee. 

"She probably doesn't want to be bothered right now."I replied.

"But I'm sure she want's you to be there rubbing her back!!"KK said in a joking tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes laughing at her. 

"Paige just go check up on her i'm sure she wants to see you!!"Aubrey said. 

"Do y'all think she'll mind?"I asked. 

"Trust me she won't mind!"Aubrey answered. 

"Okay, wish me luck."I said getting up off the couch walking towards Lana's room. 

"You got thisss!!"The girls said sarcastically which made me laugh. 

I knocked on Lana's door hoping she wouldn't mind me coming in. 

"I don't feel like getting up just walk in."I heard her say making me laugh a little. 

"Hey."I said looking at her cuddling with a stuffed animal watching the voice. 

"Hi Paige."She said. 

"Kk told me you weren't feeling good? Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?"I said sitting on her bed.

"Not that I can think of."She said looking at me as I looked at her. 

"Okay. Make sure you drink a lot of water though, and try to go to sleep."I said giving her a warm smile before walking out. 

I walked out of her room gently closing her door and walked back over to the couch. 

"Aww did poor Paigey get kicked out!!"KK joked.

"No."I said laughing while sitting back on the couch. 

"What happened?"Ice asked. 

"Well I walked in and then sat on her bed and asked her what we can do to make her feel better and then she said she couldn't think of anything so I was just like okay and I told her to drink lots of water and get some rest then I walked out."I explained. 

"Awww!!"They all said. 

I laughed at them as they just hit me hyping me up. 

"I'm for real hoping y'all to get together!!"KK said. 

"Me too y'all are already so cute!"Ice said. 

"Reallll."Aubrey agreed. 

"I can't ask her out yet it's too early."I said. 

"You right, you right."KK said as Ice and Aubrey agreed. 

"Well I think it's time for us to go."I said as I stood up. 

Ice and KK then agreed and we started walking towards the door. 

"Well this was fun! Yall have a goodnight!"Aubrey said before we all left.