04

It's been a few weeks since I have started becoming friends with the Uconn Wbb team, and I've never felt so included. Also I've made a friend on my soccer team and her name is Autuem. Were both shy but we quickly get talkative around each other. I told her all about me becoming friends with the womens basketball team. But anyways I am driving to starbucks right now and then i'm gonna go get a few things that I ran out of, Aubrey also asked me to get her some stuff she needed. 

I finally got to starbucks and I pulled into the driveway and waited till it was my turn to order. 

I then pulled up to the little box with the speaker and ordered my drink and a crossant. Once I finsihed ordering I payed and went to the next window and got my order before driving off to target. I found a parking spot and then got my purse and walked in. 

I immediantely went to the makeup section to pick up some more concealer,new brushes,setting powder,blush etc. I then got done with my stuff and started looking for the things Aubrey asked me to get, such as, hair gel, deodorant, and chapstick. I was walking towards the isle with the deodorant in it and I bumped into someone. 

"Oh my God, i'm so sorry."I said looking up to see who it was....it was Paige. 

"Its-Oh hey Lana!"Paige started apologizing before realizing it was me. 

"Hi."I said laughing. 

"What are you shopping for?"Paige asked. 

"Oh, I'm just shopping for some things Aubrey and I ran out of."

"Looks like you ran out of a lot of things."Paige said looking down at my basket. 

"I did actually. Wait what are you here for?"I asked. 

"I don't know I was just bored of laying in my bed all morning."Paige said. 

"Oh."I replied. 

"By the way I'm always free to hangout if you want. You know...as friends."I said making Paige's cheeks blush a little. 

"Okay."Paige replied laughing. 

"Bye Paige!"I said nicely. 

"Bye Lana."Paige said giving me a cute smile. 

I then got the deodorant Aubrey asked for and I then went to get the other stuff. I got all the things she asked for then went over to the self checkout and payed for my stuff before walking back to my car. Once I got to my car I got in and started playing my playlist and drove back to campus. I was confused about what part of my brain made me say that to Paige. Like i've never made anyone blush before. I finally got back to my dorm room and walked in. 

"I ran into Paige while I was shopping for your stuff."I said handing Aubrey the stuff I bought her. 

"Thank you! And really, what did you do?"Aubrey replied. 

"We were just telling each other why we were there at target, and then I proceeded to tell her-never mind."I stopped then cut myself off. 

"You can't just start saying something then say never mind! I'm dying to know now!"Aubrey stated following me into my room. 

"Fine. I told her that I was free to hangout whenever, as friends."I replied putting my makeup I got into my makeup bag. 

"What about that made you not want to tell me?"Aubrey said laughing confused. 

"I don't know I just thought maybe you would find it weird from someone like me."I said. 

"What do you mean?"

"I just feel like that was weird for me to say, you know, because i'm like the quietest person you'll ever meet."I said shyly before climbing into my bed and curling up under my covers. 

"Lana don't feel ashamed of your personality. I don't give a single fuck that your quieter than others. As your friend your supposed to tell me everything! No matter what you think i'm going to think."Aubrey reassured. 

"Thank you Aubrey."I replied giving her a smile. 

"No problem. Now what did Paige say after that."

"She said "Okay" while...like...laughing and blushing...kind of."I replied not knowing how to put Paige's response into words.

"Aww that's so cute!"Aubrey replied. 

"Aubrey I don't feel that way about her."I said. 

That was a lie. Well kind of. I don't know how I feel about Paige. Like I definitely think she's really nice,funny,attractive, and a lot of other things but I don't know If she would like me back. 

"Hm. Well I'm gonna go to bed now."Aubrey said. 

"Okay! Goodnight!"I replied. 

"Hey, don't think people don't like you because they think your quiet."Aubrey stopped herself to say. 

I smiled at her then said, "Okay, thank you Aubrey."

I really needed to hear that from someone. It's just so hard being introverted. Because I never know when to talk, I never know how to start conversations, and when I am in a conversation with someone I never know how to keep the conversation going. 

Once Aubrey had walked out I got my pajamas and changed. I then went to the bathroom to take my makeup off and do my skincare. Once I was done I curled up back into my bed and turned on my favorite YouTuber "Nailea Devora". 

Aubrey's POV*

Once I got to my room I immediantley texted Paige to update her on what Lana said tonight.

                                                        Lana feels so bad about herself right now. 

What?! Why?

              She feels like she's so quiet and no one likes her because of it. 

That's terrible. That's literally the reason I like her. 

                                Oh, she also said she doesn't have feelings for you. 

NOOO!

     But don't worry!! She didn't seem so confident about her answer.

Okay. Well thank you for telling me!

                                                                                             No problem.