07

"Aubrey I need help with my math assignment!!"I yelled from my desk. 

"Ughhh!!"I heard her say getting closer to my room. 

"Okay so this is what I need help with."I said pointing to the problem. 

"Girl this is so easy how do you not understand."

"I don't know, If you find it so easy then you do it."I replied handing her the paper. 

"Uh, no thanks. I'll show you how to do it then you can do it on your own."

"Fine." 

Aubrey then showed me how to do it and honestly she was right it's pretty easy now that I understand. 

"Thank you Aubrey!"I said as she put the pencil down on my desk. 

"Your welcome!"

She then walked out and went back to her room as I continued working on my work.I then finished and decided to take a warm shower and get all cozy for bed. I got out of the shower, put my pj set on, and then started on my skincare. Now that i'm done in the bathroom I walked into my room and turned off all my lamps except for one of my shelf and the on on the nightstand. 

Time skip*

Today Aubrey was going to be out with her girlfriend all day so KK and Paige told me that I can hang out with them today. So right now that's what I'm getting ready for. I threw on a cute outfit and did some cute makeup. 

My outfit*

I went out of my room and sat on the couch until It was time for me to leave

Okay were parked outside!

                                                                                 Okay I'm on my way down!

I walked out onto the side walk and saw Paige's car parked in front of me. I went up to the car and sat in the front seat. 

"I sat in the back because I knew you would probably want to sit in the front."KK said. 

"You didn't have to do that, I don't mind sitting in the back!"I replied turning my body to look at her. 

We both just laughed until Paige then had something to say. 

"Where do y'all want to go?"

I looked over at her as she did the same to me. 

"We can go to the mall."I replied looking at both Paige and KK. 

"Ooo!! Yes let's go there!"KK said hitting Paige's shoulder. 

"Okay, Okay!"Paige said laughing. 

"So who's gonna play their playlist?"Paige asked.