20

It's been a couple weeks and Paige has been acting really weird. Like I don't know, every time we hang out it's like she doesn't wanna hang out with me. But i'm trying not to worry to much about it. 

"Aubrey I'm about to head to class I'll see you in a bit!"I said.

"Okay!"Aubrey replied.

I then walked out the dorm and walked to my class while listening to my music. 

I made it to class and now I'm listening to my professer yap yap yap. Suddenly I felt weird. My vision was going blurry and I was dizzy. Then....I feel to the ground and fainted.

Paige's POV*

"Bro I don't know! It's just she seems like she doesn't wanna be with me anymore! And...oh hold on someone texted me."I told Azzi before I got a text from Lana.

Come to Professer Spikes! Lana has fainted and I grabbed her phone to text whoever was opened first in her messages! 

                                                                                                                           Okay I'm on my way!

"I'll be right back, Lana fainted!"I claimed to Azzi while walking out the door.

I was running at this point. Even though I don't know what's going on between us right now, I'm always gonna be there for her.

I then made it to the classroom and ran to Lana. 

"Hey! Get off her!"I said to this girl that was holding Lana in her arms.

"Jeez sorry I was just trying to wake her up."The girl said.

I ignored her and just positioned Lana on the floor and put her legs up against the nearest wall.

"Lana I'm right here your gonna be okay."I said rubbing her arm gently trying to wake her up.

"Class, Lana is being taken care of now so sit back down and let me continue my lesson!"The professer stated.

It's been a few minutes and Lana is still laying on the floor. I'm starting to get a little worried, but I know she'll wake up. Then finally that's what she did.

She opened her eyes and we made eye contact.

"Paige?"She said confused while sitting up looking around.

"You passed out and someone got your phone and texted me."I explained.

She still looked confused.

"How long was I passed out for?"She asked.

"Not long, but it was longer than usual, I've just been here next to you rubbing your arm."I said smiling at her.

She then smiled back at me.

I helped her up off the ground and we gave each other a hug goodbye.

"Bye Paige, thank you for coming."She said.

"Of course!"I replied.

Time Skip, Back to Lana's POV*

Paige was going out tonight with her friend so I decided to hangout with Azzi and go over to her and Paige's dorm to keep Azzi company.

"Hey girlll!"She said as I walked into the dorm.

"Helloo!"I replied while going up to give her a hug.

We then pulled away and we went into her room.

"So what do you want to do?"Azzi asked.

"We can just talk."I replied.