10

It was really nice for Paige to check on me last night. Like she thought of ME and came to MY room and checked up on ME, that's really sweet of her if you ask me. But anyways, I feel a lot better today and can finally do things in peace without my stomach cramping every two seconds. 

"Lana do you have a pencil?"Aubrey asks from her room. 

"Yeah!"I replied. 

I then walked over to my desk and got her a pencil from my pencil pouch before heading to her room. 

"Here you go."I said handing her the pencil. 

"Thanks."

"No problem. What are you working on?"I replied before asking. 

"It's just something coach wants us to all fill out and I forgot."She replied. 

"What's it wanting you to fill out?"I asked. 

"Just things like never to miss practice unless it's an emergency, don't start drama, blah blah blah."Aubrey stated. 

"Oh I'm sure your gonna have a huge problem not doing the drama one."I said laughing. 

"Um, what? I do not start drama?"Aubrey replied confused. 

"I was just messing with ya."I said before walking back to my room. 

Time skip*

I was in my class just fidgeting with my pencil until I got a phone call...and my phone wasn't on silent. You have to be kidding. 

"Shit."I whisper before grabbing my phone turning my phone on silent. 

It was my mom calling. I decided to walk out and step into the hallway to answer her call. 

"What do you want mom?"I ask her. 

"Your uncle said he was going to be there in about 3 hours! I just wanted to give you a heads up."My mom replied coughing. 

"Mom?! What did you just say?"I questioned. 

"Did i stutter?"She answered. 

"I mean, you kinda did."I argued. 

"Listen young lady you are to get in your uncle's car when he gets there and leave with him or there will be consequences."She said before hanging up. 

I'm honestly really scared. I started to walk back towards my class then suddenly I hear my name being called out. 

"Lana?"I heard. 

"What?"I replied turning around to look who was calling my name. It was Paige!

"Are you okay? What are you doing?" She asked walking closer to me. 

"Yeah...I'm fine I was just um..on the phone with my mom that's all."I replied while thinking about if my uncle was really gonna be here in three hours. 

"What did she say? You don't have to tell me I understand."Paige said looking at me concerned. 

"She uh, she said that my uncle was going to pick me up in three hours and if I didn't leave with him there would be consequences."I explained looking down at the floor. 

"How bout Aubrey,KK,Ice,Me,and You all hangout tonight at you and Aubreys dorm so that way were all with you when he gets here."Paige said while moving her head where she can see me eyes. 

"You don't have to. That sounds like a bit much."I replied. 

"You sure?"Paige said still looking into my eyes. 

I didn't respond. I honestly would like to be with them. I feel like It would be a lot better than being alone. 

" I mean, it would be nice."I said looking up at her.