08

"So that's what happened and I feel terrible!!"I said to Aubrey. 

"Dang girl that was pretty harsh."Aubrey replied. 

I was telling Aubrey what happened last night between Paige and I because Aubrey wanted to know. 

"But she could've caused something that I didn't want to happen."I said. 

"What would've happened?"Aubrey asked. 

"Uhm...well...my ex is..."I said while struggling to talk. 

"You don't have to tell me, it's okay."Aubrey said. 

"No no it's fine. So basically my ex is a really really bad guy. But I never really said anything to stand up for myself so I just let him keep  doing what he was doing to me which was a lot of abusing, and making me drink a lot. And if Paige were to text him a text he probably would've tried to get back together with me and call me and then most likely find out where I am and come over here and yeah."I said finally letting it all out. 

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry you went through that, that's insane."She replied looking at me concerned. 

"It's okay I'm better now and I'm just grateful I'm not around him anymore."I replied 

"Can I give you a hug!?"Aubrey said not even letting me answer and just gave me the hug anyway and I hugged her back.

"I can't believe you went through that. Like that man is actually so fucked up in the head."She said pulling away from the hug. 

I smiled at her and nodded agreeing with the thing she said about him. 

"Well I gotta go to class now! But maybe tell Paige that so she knows why you got so upset. But you don't have to!!"Aubrey suggested before walking out. 

"I will the next time I see her in person."I replied. 

Aubrey nodded then walked out the dorm. 

Should I text Paige and ask her to come over? That's a bit to much though. Should I ask to go over to her dorm instead. Whatever I'll just do it, I need to tell her anyways. 

                                                            Paige can I come over real quick?

Yeah. Is everything okay!?

                               Everything's fine, I just need to tell you something.

Okay my dorm is unlocked so you can just come in.

                                                            Okay. Thanks Paige.

Your welcome!

I then touched up my makeup a little bit and then put some perfume on and then head over to her dorm. Finally I made it to her dorm and I was a bit nervous to just walk into her dorm but I did it anyway. 

"Hello!"I said as I heard footsteps getting closer. 

"Hiiii! Is everything okay, what do you need to tell me?"Paige asked while giving me a hug as I hugged her back. 

"Well first things first I just wanted to apologize for being so mean to you last night."I said while sitting on her bed as she did the same. 

"Oh. its fine."Paige said shyly. 

"I just wanted to tell you why I was so upset and didn't want you to text my ex. But trust me don't feel bad about anything you did okay!"I said. 

"Okay?"Paige said looking into my eyes.

"So my ex and I were a pretty bad couple. I never wanted to stand up for myself because I thought he would just hit me or make me take more drugs. And so I just let him do whatever he wanted which was basically just hitting and abusing me and giving me those...sorry."I said then started tearing up. 

"No no no you don't need to explain anymore I get the gist, come here."Paige said rubbing my arm before pulling my into her chest. 

I was sobbing in her arms about the topic. I said I would never bring him up again but here I am. 

"I just didn't want him to call me and find me again like he did."I said as Paige just held me in her arms.

"Lana, stop you don;t need to say anything else I don't want you to."Paige said making game fel safe in her arms. 

"Did he leave those scars on your shoulder?"Paige asked pulling me away from her chest to look into my eyes. 

I nodded while wiping away my tears. 

"Lana."Paige said tilting her head to the side to look at me concerned. 

I kept crying, and crying, and crying while Paige and I just hugged on her bed. 

"Can I stay here I don't want Aubrey too see me come back crying."I said. 

"Yeah."Paige replied. 

"Here you can sleep In my bed I don't mind."

"But where will you sleep?"I asked. 

"On the couch."Paige replied. 

"No you can sleep in your bed too, I don't care."I replied making room for her in her bed. 

"Thanks."Paige said crawling into the bed. 

"Paige."I said while looking at the wall in front of me. 

"Hm?"She replied. 

"Thank you. Thank you for letting me get that all out."

"Anytime."Paige replied softly. 

Paiges POV*

I'm still in total shock that anyone would do that to Lana, I mean shes so sweet. 

I grabbed my phone and told KK everything that happened tonight and what's happening right now. She replied and just hyped me up telling me that were for sure couple goals even though we aren't even dating yet. I wish we were though. I don't even know if this girl is gay. I mean she seems like she is. 

Lana then moves and moves closer beside me. Awww bro I can't she's so cute. 

I moved to where I was comfortable making sure she didn't wake up. I then took a photo obviously.