~Huntsman Ending~

There's many things I could be doing right at this moment...Sleeping...eating...a slim chance of actually taking Macaque's training seriously...

But no.

I'm out here in the middle of the fucking Emerald Mountains burning my ass off in the sun, melting away like I'm the witches from shrek when they touch Goddamn water!!

Only difference is...I could really use some water about now...I haven't gotten a single chance of rest. Why? BECAUSE HUNTSMAN KEEPS TELLING ME TO HURRY UP.

"I don't see WHY you needed ME of all people to go on this little- Quest! It was supposed to be my day off today..." I whined, sweating like a sinner in church.

"Quit your complaining! We're almost there!" Huntsman scoffed down below him at Y/n.

"That's what you said the last 18 times?!" I snapped wanting to faint into the ground. Sure I've actually experienced worse things then a hike, but I really wanted to just relax today...

"Well this time I'm serious! So hurry it up!" Huntsman yelled again, picking up the pace and I groaned, running after him.

'This shit better be worth it or I'm killing him.'

'Your telling me.'

'Shut the hell up Demi, your basically having a free ride, you don't have to endure my agony!'

'I have to endure your all your crying and complaining in your head. That's a real headache you know?'

'...Touché...'

"So- Can you at least tell me why we're back here again?? Did somebody eat cursed meatballs again??" I huffed, managing to walk by Huntsman's side.

"No. It's a surprise, so stop asking." Huntsman growled, but a bit of blush was hidden on his face, "Also how is that you had no issue running in the mountains when you were fighting yet- You gripe and whine about walking like normal??"

"I'm a very complicated person Huntsman. I have my reasons." I said in a dramatic way.

Huntsman just rolls his eyes as Y/n 'expressed' their self . But he ignored it as he suddenly stopped, making Y/n stop as well.

"Are we finally here...?" Y/n panted, bending down to their hands and knees.

'God I feel like a dog in summer...all this panting and I could audition for a role as a dog...'

"Yeah. We're here..." Huntsman hums, "So you're probably wondering why I brought you here right?"

"What do you think?" I squint at him, annoyed at the obvious question.

"Well...I came back here to clear my head and I stumbled upon a area. A mystical jewel I suppose...figuratively by the way." Huntsman grabbed a bunch of leaves blocking a cave, "After you."

"...Wow thanks. Send me into die first. I appreciate it." I say sarcastically, but walked in anyways. Huntsman walked in after me.

"You won't die. Unless you can't slip and break something." Huntsman remarked with a shrug, and I just snort.

The further we walked into the cave, the darker it got. It honestly made me a little nervous, but thanks to my super hearing, curtesy of Macaque's abilities, I could tell where I was going using the vibrations. Almost like a bat using echoes.

Huntsman though seemed like he was having an easy time traveling around, considering he was a spider demon, he could probably see in the dark.

"Shit..." I stopped as the vibrations stopped, and I tried to listen for Huntsman's footsteps, but they were too light for me to pick up on.