1

Tobin's POV

"IT'S STARTING." Aitana Bonmatí shouts.

"Always so loud." Clàudia Pina says as the video interview of the newest FC Barcelona member starts playing in the Women's teams chill room here at the Barcelona Training ground.

"She's pretty." Fridolina Rolfö says as Lavender Lacroix, the newest member of the team, walks onto the stage in the video then Lavender shakes hands with the two people interviewing her.

"Who are the ladies interviewing her?" Ingrid Engen asks.

"Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson." My wife Astrid says. "They cover the NFL usually."

"Oh."

"So why is Lavender on their show?" Mapi León asks.

"I think they were doing a women in sports interview series." I say.

"Oh is this not live?" Alexia Putellas asks.

"No it's pre-recorded." Astrid says then we all watch the interview.

The first part of the interview is about Lavender's childhood, but she doesn't really give anything away about what she went through as a kid.

I barely know what Lavender went through as a kid and we've been friends for almost 10 years.

"She's very guarded." Lucy Bronze mumbles as she plays with her soulmate's, Ona Batlle, hair.

"Understatement of the century." Jucinara Press says.

"So why are you not representing the United States on the international level?" Erin Andrews asks.

"A few reasons." Lavender says. "Reason 1 is US Soccer treated my friends like shit which led to all of them retiring before they were ready."

"Mhmm." I say in agreement.

"Reason 2 is that the Captain of the US Women's national team, Lindsey Horan, is racist as fuck and I'm not playing on a team with a racist." Lavender says.

"Preach." Jucinara and Emma Harris say.

"And Reason 3 is because I was told I'd have no future on the team." Lavender says.

"Where is Lavender right now?" Keira Walsh asks.

"She's flying back from America." I say.

"Oh." Keira says.

"So shall we address the question on everyone's mind?" Charissa Thompson asks.

"Which question are we talking about?" Lavender questions. "There's a lot about me people want to know."

"Well let's start with the fact you do porn." Erin Andrews says.

Lavender owns her own porn company where she fucks a lot of pornstars and even some celebrities.

Lavender had Emma Harris help build an impenetrable website so none of the videos could leak onto other internet porn websites.

"Okay." Lavender says.

"Why'd you start doing porn?" Erin asks.

"Well I started after I was medically discharged from the Army and needed money to keep my families ranch afloat." Lavender says. "Now I make upwards of a million dollars profit per video so I do it because I just like fucking."

"How often do they test for STD's?" Ingrid asks.

"Lavender tests herself everyday since she films pretty much every day." Emma says. "And the ladies she fucks get tested before each scene they film."