15

Lavender's POV

"MAYA?" I say as I walk down the stairs of my home.

"KITCHEN LAVA." My soulmate shouts as I reach the bottom floor of the house then I head to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen I lay eyes on the most beautiful woman to ever exist.

"Damn

"Damn." I say as I approach my girlfriend.

"What's up?" Maya asks with a smile.

"Uh I need to print this off." I say as I put my computer down on the island in the kitchen. "But I don't know how to do that."

"Well I can help you with that." Maya says. "So what you'll do is hit the Command button then the P button."

"Okay." I say and do so.

"Now just choose the printer and press print." Maya says then I do so. "And you're all done."

"Thanks." I say. "Is everyone here?"

"Yeah they're downstairs in the theater." Maya says.

"Shit." I say.

"They all just got here like five minutes ago so it's fine." Maya says. "Moon and Isabella showed them down there then Daisy got them started on the signing stuff."

My teammates and my friends wanna know about my porn career so we're gonna talk about it then I don't know what we'll do."

"K." I say as I grab my computer then Maya and I head to the printer that's in my office.

"Have you seen the reaction to what you did for Michelle?" Maya asks.

Michelle did break her leg.

"Uh no." I say.

"Well you're getting a lot of praise." Maya says.

"Oh." I say as I grab what I printed. "Okay."

Maya chuckles then she wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

"I know you think you were just doing your job, but I'm still very proud of what you did." Maya says.

"Thanks." I say then I kiss my soulmate again.

After I kiss my girl the two of us leave the office then head down stairs to the theater room where everyone is waiting.

"That's a lot to manage." I hear Patri say as Maya and I walk into the room.

"What's a lot to manage?" I say as I walk to the front.

"You have three instagram pages?" Esmee asks.

"Yeah." I say as I stand in front of everyone. "One to promote my porn stuff, one for my sponsorships and stuff, and a private one that I only let my friends and family see where I put my normal stuff."