13

Lavender's POV

"What's up with her?" I question as I look at Vicky López who's sulking in her locker here in our locker room in the Camp Nou.

We're playing Bayern Munich tonight.

"Her Boyfriend broke up with her." Alexia says

"Ooh that sucks." I say then I look at tonight's line-up.

1-Cata Coll
2-Ona Batlle
5-Maya Pete
4-Mapi León
3-Selma Bacha
8-Keira Walsh
14-Aitana Bonmatí
11-Alexia Putellas (C)
7-Salma Paralluelo
9-Lavender Lacroix
10-Lauren Hemp

After I look at the line-up, I follow my soulmate to our lockers then I put my stuff in my locker.

Once my stuff is put up in my locker, I grab my smudging bundle and my lighter then I follow my teammates outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch I stand on the touchline and light my smudging bundle then let the bundle burn for 30 seconds

After the bundle has burned for 30 seconds I blow it out which causes the bundle to start smoking then I walk around the edge of the pitch while doing my smudging ceremony with Pongo.

As I approach the place I start my ceremony I walk onto the pitch and cleanse my teammates with the bundle then Pongo and I head to our bench area and cleanse it.

After I finish doing my smudging ceremony, I extinguish the smudging bundle in a jar of sand then Pongo and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I put my sand jar in my locker then I take out my nose ring and I take off my necklaces, my earrings, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my black cowboy hat, put it in it's protective case then I close and lock the case

After my hat is put away properly I take off my clothes and put my long, curly, dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my rainbow boots.

When I finish getting dressed, Maya comes over and sits in-between my legs.

Once Maya is sat in-between my legs she hugs one of my legs then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my soulmate's hair, I pull it back into the normal ponytail she puts it in for games.

Once Maya's hair is in a ponytail, I lean down and kiss my soulmate's head.

After I kiss her head, Maya and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my blue and garnet striped jersey while Astrid does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my soulmate and hug her before I head out to the tunnel with Pongo.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Maya and Aitana then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Pongo and I follow Maya out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Bayern players.