4

Lavender's POV

"LAVA." I hear Patri shout as I flip the burgers over on the grill.

"Girl do you need to shout." Ingrid Engen says.

"What Patri?" I ask.

"You're dogs a meanie." Patri says. "He won't lemme take the ball from his mouth."

"That means he's done playing." I say.

"Oh." Patri says. "Sorry Pongo."

"She shouted for that?" I mumble

"Hey where's Astrid and Tobin?" Frida asks.

"Maya's house got broken into last night so they went over to make sure she's okay." Alexia says.

"Excuse me?" Jucinara says.

"Did someone tell her she should worry about that and not this party?" I question.

"Yes." A lot of my teammates say.

"She wants a distraction." Aitana says.

"Alrighty then." I say as I notice Lauren Hemp playing goalie against my dog. "Pongo Pounce."

Once Pongo hears the command he pounces on Lauren then the two of them fall into the pool which makes a lot of people laugh.

"Pongo you didn't tell me you could swim." Lauren says. "We coulda been swimming this whole time."

"She's a dork." Keira Walsh says. "Oh hey there's Astrid and Tobin."

"...I'll ask Lavender." I hear Astrid say then I hear people approach behind me.

A second later I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around and see the Heath's standing with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen then I feel my soulmate band burning.

Everyone in the world is born with a 'band' around either their ankle or wrist.

The band is the color of your soulmates hair and it changes if they dye it.

You can tell you've met your soulmate or soulmates because when you're within ten feet of them your bands start to lightly burn until you kiss.

My band is on my right wrist and it's dark brown at the moment.

"Ow." The beautiful woman standing in front of me says as I look at her.

"EHHHHH

"EHHHHH." I hear someone squeal.

"This shit burn burns." Maya Pete says as I look at my right wrist then I look at Maya.

"You wanna stop the burning?" I question with a smile.

"Yes Please." Maya says with a smile then I kiss my soulmate.

So this is what they mean by feeling sparks.

"I'm Lavender by the way." I say after we break our kiss.