3

Lavender's POV

"DINNER'S READY." Isabella Salazar shouts.

"Bitch." I mumble as I rub my ears.

"Sorry." Isabella says.

"Waffles your Mama's a meanie." I say as I look at Isabella's Service dog.

Waffles woofs then Luna, my friend Moon River's service dog, sits next to Waffles.

"Well hello Luna." I say. "Are you ready for dinner too?"

Luna and the other service dogs woof then I look at my service dog.

PTSD's a bitch

PTSD's a bitch.

Luckily I have Pongo with me to help deal with it.

"Well then let's get you doggies fed." I say then I feed all the doggies food.

After the doggies are fed I sit down at the dinner table with my friends

"So Who'd you film with today?" Jucinara Press asks as she sits down at the table

"Kimmy Granger." I say.

"And she is?" Christen asks so I pull out my phone and pull up one of the pictures my company took of Kimmy today.

"Her." I say as I show everyone who I made an adult video with today.

"Did you two do a scenario or just fuck?" Moon asks

"We did a scenario where we were sorority sisters and she got stood up by a date and I helped her get over the sadness." I say. "It was fun."

"You always say that." Blake Salazar, formerly Blake Lively, says with a smile.

Isabella, Blake, Moon, and Kara are all in Barcelona because of two reason.

Reason one is that Moon and Blake are filming a movie together that's set here in Barcelona.

Reason two is they wanted a break from America and the constant hounding they get when out and about and since Spain has a no paparazzi law now they're free to walk in public without being hounded.