20

Lavender's POV

"So we have the corrupt ref tonight right?" I question.

We're playing Arsenal tonight in our final match before the November friendlies.

"Yeah." Maya says as I park underneath the Camp Nou.

"Great." I groan.

After I'm parked in my reserved spot, my soulmate and I get out of the car then Maya I get our stuff from the trunk.

Once we have our stuff, I close and lock my car then we walk to the home locker room here in the Camp Nou.

As we're walking into the locker room, I look at our line-up on the wall.

1-Cata Coll
2-Ona Batlle
5-Maya Pete
4-Mapi León
3-Selma Bacha
8-Keira Walsh
14-Aitana Bonmatí
11-Alexia Putellas (C)
7-Salma Paralluelo
9-Lavender Lacroix
10-Lauren Hemp

After I look at the line-up, I follow my soulmate to our lockers then I put my stuff in my locker.

Once my stuff is put up in my locker, I grab my smudging bundle and my lighter then I follow my teammates outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch I stand on the touchline and light my smudging bundle then let the bundle burn for 30 seconds

After the bundle has burned for 30 seconds I blow it out which causes the bundle to start smoking then I walk around the edge of the pitch while doing my smudging ceremony with Pongo.

As I approach the place I start my ceremony I walk onto the pitch and cleanse my teammates with the bundle then Pongo and I head to our bench area and cleanse it.

After I finish doing my smudging ceremony, I extinguish the smudging bundle in a jar of sand then Pongo and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I put my sand jar in my locker then I take out my nose ring and I take off my necklaces, my earrings, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long, curly, dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my long sleeve blue undershirt, my warm up top, and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my rainbow boots.

When I finish getting dressed, Maya comes over and sits in-between my legs.

Once Maya is sat in-between my legs she hugs one of my legs then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my soulmate's hair, I pull it back into the normal ponytail she puts it in for games.

Once Maya's hair is in a ponytail, I lean down and kiss my soulmate's head.

After I kiss her head, Maya and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my blue and garnet striped jersey while Astrid does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my soulmate and hug her before I head out to the tunnel with Pongo.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Maya and Aitana then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Pongo and I follow Maya out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Arsenal players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our team huddle.

When we finish our team huddle I lead Pongo to the bench.

"Stay here Pongo." I say

Pongo yips and smiles at me so I scratch his head then I walk onto the field.

"DON'T LEAVE IT IN THE REFS HANDS." Someone from the bench shouts. "SHE'S CORRUPT AS FUCK."

- - - - -

"REF." I shout after the ref blows her whistle to signal half time while I'm clean through on goal then I spin around and look at the ref. "HEY HOW MUCH IS HE PAYING?"

It's a very well known fact that the new Arsenal Manager Rory Butler has paid officials off in his past jobs with the Egyptian national team, PSG, Borussia Dortmund, and many other teams.

For some reason Rory Butler is still managing.

"I MEAN WE ALL KNOW YOUR CORRUPT AS FUCK." I shout as I walk towards the ref. "SO HOW MUCH IS THAT ARSENAL FUCK PAYING YOU?"

This ref is also rumored to take bribes so that she can work off a gambling debt.

"SHIT I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN HIM SO TELL ME WHAT HE'S PAYING AND I'LL DOUBLE IT JUST FOR YOU TO BE FAIR." I shout as I notice my teammates coming over to try and stop me. "I MEAN SHIT AT LEAST IF I GIVE YOU MONEY TO BE FAIR THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PAY YOUR BOOKIE."

"Okay that's enough." Maya say as she gets to me then I see I'm being shown a red card.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck." I say as I look at the ref. "Your corrupt ass is going to be toast after this game so I'll get that rescinded and you'll be out of a job."

"Off." The ref says as she points to the tunnel.

"Bitch fuck you." I say. "Corrupt ass motherfucker."

"Stop talking." Maya says as she ushers me off the field.

As I'm walking off the field I look up to the box where my friends and family are then I sign to Isabella and tell her to get one of our Army buddies to investigate the ref and the Arsenal coach.

Isabella nods with a smile so I look down and see the Arsenal manager looking at me.

"So how much did you pay the refs?" I question.

Wisely the Arsenal manager doesn't say anything.

"I bet it was a lot." I say. "I bet it was a whole fucking lot."