6

Lavender's POV

"You got everything?" I say as I look at the beautiful woman who's getting into my car.

"Yep

"Yep." Maya says.

"Fuck me you're beautiful." I blurt out making Maya laugh.

"Thank you Lava." Maya says as she closes the door then she leans over and kisses my cheek. "You look beautiful too."

I smile at my girl as she sits in her seat then Pongo pokes his head in-between us.

"There's my handsome boy." Maya says then she kisses Pongo's head as I start driving to our house.

Maya's moving in with me today.

We just got done packing Maya's stuff and loading it in the moving truck

And yes I actually gave Maya the choice on if she wants to move in with me or not and she said she really wanted to move in with me so now my soulmate and I are living together.

WHEW!

"I think he's more happy that you're moving in with us than I am." I say.

Pongo fucking loves Maya.

Every time he's not working, Pongo is laying on or playing with Maya.

"Aww." Maya says as she scratches Pongo's head.

"How's my dog gonna steal my girl?" I mumble.

"There's enough of me to go around." Maya says as she pulls my free hand over to her lap and rests it in-between her legs.

"Yay." I cheer.

"I forgot to ask this last night, but how long have the Salazar's and the River's lived with you?" Maya asks.

Kara, Moon, Blake, Isabella, and their respective kids all live in my house with me.

The Harris', the Heath's, the Press', and my sister and her wife all live in separate houses across the road from my home.

"A couple months." I say. "They don't know how long they'll be in Barcelona so they live with me."

"Ah." Maya says. "Hey what was that thing you did this morning?"

"STD test." I say. "It was not fun."

"How often do you do that?"

"When I was actively performing in porn I did it every day." I say. "But now I'm just doing it every week until I'm out of the danger window."

"Did anybody have an STD that you slept with?"

"No." I say. "But I just wanna be sure so if we ever get intimate then I know we'll be say."

"If?" Maya rhetorically questions. "Lava there is no doubt in the world that you and I are gonna be fucking."

"Sweet." I say with a big smile. "Wait have you seen any of my porn videos?"