portal

Also I'm debating giving the sword to Adora and I also brought saphira back.

No Pov:

" You're right. Just look away. Ohh, I can't. What's taking Hordak so long?"Entrapta said.

" Entrapta... we never meant to leave you behind. We thought you were dead."Adora said.

"But Catra said you abandoned me."entrapta said.

"Catra would say anything that helps her get what she wants."Illusion snarled a hint of fear to her voice.

" Catra is my friend. I think. Yes, the data says she is."Entrapta said slightly upset.

"Look, I understand. Catra was my friend, too. But she makes bad decisions. This is one of them. The Horde's armies will come through, and then it's all over for Etheria. You can't open a portal."Adora said.

"Oh, but I can. Did you miss the whole sword makes the portal machine work thing? I really don't have time to explain it."Entrapta said

"It's too dangerous."Adora yelled.

" All exploration has an element of danger. But think of what we could find. Whole worlds, galaxies, things we can't even imagine."Entrapta said excitedly.

"Entrapta, please listen. It isn't going to work. The last She-Ra made it so we could never open another portal. Trying could destroy everything."Adora cried.

"I have noticed some anomalies in my portal trials. They could potentially pose a problem. Maybe I should run more tests. You won't try to escape if I just pop out for a quick sec, will you?"Entrapta said.

"Uh... No?"Illusion said gesturing with her tail.

Timeskip

"There's no time. We need to fire up the portal machine."catra snarled.

"We can't. Opening a portal now will be disastrous. It's going to collapse and take us all with it. Adora was right."entrapta said.

" Adora is right."catra laughs"Adora gets everything she wants. But not this time. This time, I am going to win. I don't care what it takes. We are opening that portal now."

"No! I won't! I need to tell Hordak. He'll understand -"entrapta said.

a Stun baton crackles as it hit entrapta causing her to pass out and shout.

"Get her out of here."

" What do you want me to do with her?"

"I don't care. Just get rid of her. Put her on the transport to Beast Island."

Timeskip.

Adora Could hear voices.

Her friends voices.

"This way."Adora heard bow

"Bow!"

"Forget about them. Pull the switch."catra shouts

Magic crackles as arrows fire, Hordak shouts as building partially collapses around them.

" Catra, please, don't."

Catra throws the switch while smirking.

"No!"Adora yelled as illusions eyes filled with fear The portal machine blasts white as adoras vision flades.

Adora groaned as she began to open her eyes she was faced with blue green grass.

She coughed as she spat out the grass they had filled her mouth from her face planting through ground.

"The whispering woods?"she asked herself as she sat up.

She looked around confused and realized Illusion wasn't there.

"Illusion"Adora

She had just been in the horde,was this what the portal had created.

She got up and began walking towards brightmoon.

Adora froze as she heard shuffling and mumbling.

Adora's eyes widened as she saw blonde hair.

"Illusion"Adora called smiling as she ran towards the blonde.

She noticed something weird.

Illusion didn't have her horns or tail but it was definitely her even though she lacked the hooves and normally angry demeanour.

Maybe she was disguising herself.

Adora immediately grabbed Illusion in a hug from behind causing the girl to scream.

"Illusion,oh my stars your ok"Adora smiled as she hugged her Adoptive daughter.

The girl squirmed in her grasp and Adora noticed that Illusion's jacket looked like hers.

"Help Glimmer,there's a crazy lady attacking me!"She screamed as Illusion squirmed out of Adora's grasp before turning around holding the sword.

"Oh you found the sword"Adora smiled before noticing Illusion's nervous and scared demeanour.

"Adora!how did you get into the whispering woods!"Illusion hissed holding the sword.

Adora looked confused.

"What do you mean?"She asked.

Illusion held her ground.

"Illusion what's going on?"

Adora turned to see Glimmer charging out of the bushes with bow.

Glimmer looked shocked at seeing Adora and then angry and created a small ball of magic ready to throw.

"You aren't taking Illusion back to the horde Adora"Glimmer said angrily as Bow had an arrow ready.

Adora looked shocked,She wasn't part of the horde.

"Glim maybe we should take her to bright moon we can't risk her going back to the horde"Bow said.

"Wait I'm not with the -"

Adora was cut off as Glimmer hit her knocking her unconscious.