in the shadows of mystacor 3/3

An:some stuff was changed for this to not be in five parts also Adora and Catra nickname the other Adora imposdora I just thought that was funny,also the spin off is up,it's called I'll protect you.

Enjoy this chapter:)

No Pov:

" Okay. Aunt Casta's gone to fix us a big dinner and now it's finally beach time!"Glimmer smilef.

Illusion has her fists cocked and Adora looked worried.

"You okay?"Adora asked concerned as Illusion's eyes betrayed her neutral expression.

"It's worse than we thought. You need warm sand and calming waves, stat."Glimmer said as she led Illusion away with Adora and Bow.

Soon after, Glimmer and Bow spread towels on the beach.

"So, we just, like, lie here?"Illusion asked as Adora chuckled.

"Absolutely. Letting your cares melt away. Didn't you do something like this to relax in the Horde?"Glimmer asled.

"Uh, no. We hit things."Illusion said"Adora usually trained me if I was getting stressed "

Adora looked down,was the version of herself here really that bad.

"Well, this is so much better. Right Bow?"Glimmer said turning to Bow.

Bow snored,deeply asleep.

" Just try it, okay?"Glimmer said to the girl.

"Okay."Illusion sighed.

Adora laid down and relaxed, just like how she did before.

Illusion lies on her blanket. Her eyes dart around as pink and purple clouds pass overhead.

Illusion mimics shooting noises.

Adora was trying to not burst out laughing but she could feel herself growing sleepy.

"Boop."

She grits her teeth.

" Okay."Illusion grunted and signed.

She then mimics bird noises

Adora squeezes her eyes shut and Glimmer frowns.

" This isn't working for you, is it?"Glimmer asked.

"No. Can I move now?"Illusion asked.

" Yes."

Illusion sits up but Adora stayed asleep.

"Clearly we're going to have to take this relaxation thing to the next level. Bow, wake up. "glimmer claps hands.

"What?"

"Come on. We need to show Adora the steam grotto."

" Whoo! Steam grotto."

Adora stayed asleep, illusion smiled slightly,she seemed so relaxed,she didn't want to wake her.

Adora's Pov:

I woke up and stretched.

I was on the beach and it appeared some time had passed.

My eyes then widened.

Shit

Illusion!

She would be getting in trouble with Castapella with the lenses.

I quickly ran to the lunariam hoping to stop her but I was too late.

Castapella was picking up the pieces of the lunariam while Illusion was shaking,she looked terrified, traumatized even.