no princess left behind

An: your meme for this chapter

Illusion's pov:

I opened my eyes to see shadow weaver getting power from the black garnet,I was stuck in the fright zone.

But all the thoughts in my head where filled with that dream.

The other me.

Adora's Illusion.

She was mean yes but she was scared of something.

Something that could come here and cause problems.

My eyes flashed green for a second and I felt a pain on the back of my neck.

I let a small sob from the pain from how sharp it was.

Like someone has stabbed me in the neck.

I shook my head,I had no idea what that was but it was not good.

Suddenly the doors crashed open to reveal Adora.

"Illusion, I'm here. Don't worry everything will be okay. I'll save you. What have you done to her?"Adora yelled at Shadow weaver"Let her go now!"

"Adora, no."I said

"Illusion, are you okay?"Adora asked but she was soon trapped by shadow weavers magic.

"ahh the imposter has come to save illusion,But you are mistaken,I am going to wipe her mind.she'll have no memory of She-Ra or the time she spent with you or the Rebellion. Everything will be as it once was. As for the Princesses, once I'm done, she'll be happy to have you and then as her prisoner."Shadow weaver said as she squeezed Adora with hee magic.

No Pov:

"No! Illusion!"Adora cried as Shadow weaver began to wipe Illusion's mind causing her to scream in pain.

Adora watched in horror as the girl squirmed and cried.

Adora gritted here teeth and managed to slip out of the magic and punch shadow weaver in the mask causing her screech in pain and fall to the floor.

Adora quickly ran over to Illusion and freed her while cradling one cheek with her hand.

"Illusion ,are you okay? Do you know who I am?"Adora asked tears brimming at her eyes.

"Adora?"Illusion Whimpered while opening her eyes causing her Adora to smile.

"We have to go"Adora said helping Illusion up"Can you walk?"

Illusion nodded and ran although a bit wobbly.

The two continued to run through a hallway before being stopped by a scraping noise causing Illusion's hair to stand on end.

"Catra. What are you doing?"Adora hissed as she protected illusion.

She may not have gotten shot in this universe but this version of Catra was still dangerous.

Catra held the sword towards illusion and looked at Adora.

" Take I'm only doing this for her"Catra said at Adora.

"Catra, I..."Illusion whimpered.

"Just get out of here kid"Catra said as she began to walk away.

Illusion looked upset causing Adora to frown.

"For the honor of Grayskull!"Illusion yelled as she transformed into She-Ra.

Timeskip.

"There they are."Bow said as the skiff hummed.

Glimmer laughed and embraced illusion quickly causing illusion to smile.

"Illusion"Bow smiled hugging the girl close.

"Wait, where's Entrapta?"Illusion asked looking around.

Adora looked down, knowing what's coming.

"Entrapta didn't make it."Bow whispered.

"What do you mean?"Illusion asked stuttering.

"She's gone."Mermista said crying.

"Well, then, we have to go back for her."Illusion said getting up wobbly but she was quickly helped by Adora.

"No, she's... She's really gone."Bow said.

Illusion began to tear up before crying and breaking down as Adora held her close.